them Sydney Trains moments (2 Viewers)

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
Re: them cityrail moments

Today's cityrail moment:
A guy was gentleman-ly and let me on before him, hand gestures (the 'right this way madam' type) and all. Got a seat this time thanks to this great act of kindness.
thats sweet.

today's moment: lil kid screaming wanting water and to draw but the mother wouldnt let him because there was no water and he cant draw coz they're getting off at the next stop. then they left. and i slept the whole way through :)

HSC

*hidesight. Its not slut its tease btw or flirt.
Nawww ^^ thats so sweet. How old was he? Hook in?
My age, he finished school early too I guess.
Hmm, no, he had really skinny arms (that's a miniscule part of the reason lol), and he didn't sound bright when he was talking on the phone behind me - yes, I listened in, how could I not? :p

HSC

Haha, well of course we assess people whether we intend it or not :p

Maybe if he was intellectual.

Bereie

HSC

Don't complain then bitch.

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad

I had two moments in the space of like 15 minutes one day...

I was going down the escalator at Redfern Station and there was this crazy lady directly in front of me yelling gibberish at the people on the other escalator going up. Hahaha I had to take my iPod out to listen. Their faces were hilarious.

Then I sat down in my usual spot and two REALLY drunk guys with bags of goon or something sat almost next to me. I looked up at one of them who was having a bitch to the other guy and he looks at me and yells "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STARING AT, YA FOUR-EYED CUNT?!" (I was wearing my glasses at the moment). I ignored it and started looking at the advertisement in front of me and he yells "YEAH, YOU'RE A TOUGH CUNT, AREN'T YA?!" So I was like nup fuck that and moved somewhere else.

And also, occasionally there will be this woman who stands near the payphone who will sing, but not until she puts the payphone up to her ear first... she'll 'answer' the phone, put it down, start singing, stop, then repeat the process until the train comes. Hahahaha.

Maaaaan I love crazy people. :D

BlackDragon

HSC

I always look at people who are doing weird things on trains or who are creepy and wonder what they were like as kids.

Last edited:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

Today when I was a buying a $3 ticket at the machine i put $2 in, then I put 20c in and the machine says I owe $0.80. I now put a 50c coin in and the machine still says $0.80, another 20c still $0.80 another 50c still $0.80. At this I was like fuck this and I pressed cancel and only the $2 coin and the first 20c came out.

CITY RAIL ROBBED ME!!!!!!!!

Tofuu

HSC

I had two moments in the space of like 15 minutes one day...

I was going down the escalator at Redfern Station and there was this crazy lady directly in front of me yelling gibberish at the people on the other escalator going up. Hahaha I had to take my iPod out to listen. Their faces were hilarious.

Then I sat down in my usual spot and two REALLY drunk guys with bags of goon or something sat almost next to me. I looked up at one of them who was having a bitch to the other guy and he looks at me and yells "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STARING AT, YA FOUR-EYED CUNT?!" (I was wearing my glasses at the moment). I ignored it and started looking at the advertisement in front of me and he yells "YEAH, YOU'RE A TOUGH CUNT, AREN'T YA?!" So I was like nup fuck that and moved somewhere else.

And also, occasionally there will be this woman who stands near the payphone who will sing, but not until she puts the payphone up to her ear first... she'll 'answer' the phone, put it down, start singing, stop, then repeat the process until the train comes. Hahahaha.

Maaaaan I love crazy people. :D
LOLOLOLOL hahahhhahahaha

shamimi95

HSC

Today when I was a buying a $3 ticket at the machine i put $2 in, then I put 20c in and the machine says I owe $0.80. I now put a 50c coin in and the machine still says $0.80, another 20c still $0.80 another 50c still $0.80. At this I was like fuck this and I pressed cancel and only the $2 coin and the first 20c came out.

rofls faulty machines

ilikebeeef

HSC

Doesn't CityRail always rob people anyway? :)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

the train is fucking cheap compared to driving.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC

had a moment on sunday :D

it was at parramatta station. this junky type guy tried to force his way though the ticket machine thing when the security type guy yelled, "oi! what do you think you're doing" and the guy was like, "mate, i'm trying to get through and this thing's not lettin me. mind giving me a hand?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)