them Sydney Trains moments (2 Viewers)

HSC
N/A
Re: them cityrail moments

for the first time i stepped foot in a country-link train today. HOLY FUCK

it was SO squishy.. and it being PEEK HOUR omg even worse. it was like being in a airplane toilet filled with people. thats how squishy it was =/

and did i mention it was 37 degrees today...

:spzz:

terminator69

HSC

for the first time i stepped foot in a country-link train today. HOLY FUCK

it was SO squishy.. and it being PEEK HOUR omg even worse. it was like being in a airplane toilet filled with people. thats how squishy it was =/

and did i mention it was 37 degrees today...

:spzz:
Ya, same thing happened with me. I filmed this video yesterday while boarding a country-link train: YouTube - Sydney Country-Link Trains Are Crowded

Fext

HSC

once, the train came on time and i found a seat and the train guard wasn't a dirty 300 pound gringo with tattoos all the way up his neck.

assiduous

HSC

tomorrow i will be having a 1 hour 20 min train ride to my destination and back! with a change of line too!
soo all up about 3 hours on a train since i go to school by train too.

I'm bound to have a cityrail moment tomorrow! :wave:

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad

once, the train came on time and i found a seat and the train guard wasn't a dirty 300 pound gringo with tattoos all the way up his neck.
holy shit wow is this true

Deathless

HSC

Best moments:

- Old lady fell off the train LOL.
She just walked right off the platform. Sad though, she coulda been killed, anyone remember the incident at Gordon where the train was delayed or something cus someone's head got decapitated or something?

- Smelly hobo walked into the train door thinking it was open

- Smelly Greek/Leb trying to pick up a sensible business woman chick with that wog accent

pman

Banned
HSC

couple of memorable anouncements

"we appear to have lost the driver"

"Umm, I forgot to stop at beverly hills"

"the next train to arrive on platform one goes to platform one, first stop platform one, then platform one, platfrom one and all stations to platform one" and it wasn't a terminateing train either

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC

had a moment last week on thursday. i was sitting in the train on a thursday night after work. i was sitting on the seat, minding my own business when this old creep tapped me on the shoulder and whispered, "ever done it on a train?". I was so scared, but in my effort to sound "tough", i said, "Scuse me, can you not?". He then made some weird sounds with his lips and his tongue, which prompted me to hurry off to a more crowded carraige.

there was also this time in year 11. my class had an excursion to lunar park. these two idiots in my class were messing around and running around on the train. when the train stopped (at central i think), they both ran out for the fun of it, and intended to run back on since we werent supposed to get off yet. but, before they could get back on the dorr closed so they were stuck there. lol i still have the recorded video of the teacher threatening then with after school detention for the rest of the year.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

Best moments:

- Old lady fell off the train LOL.
She just walked right off the platform. Sad though, she coulda been killed, anyone remember the incident at Gordon where the train was delayed or something cus someone's head got decapitated or something?

- Smelly hobo walked into the train door thinking it was open

- Smelly Greek/Leb trying to pick up a sensible business woman chick with that wog accent
haha yeah friend of mine saw a drug addict fall off the platform at mount druitt and just lie there on the tracks like nothing was wrong. nap tiem

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

at redfern today i saw an old hobo guy (looked like a homeless person youd see in a movie seriously) sitting on a seat talking to himself. i swear to god he smelt like petrol/cigarettes. he was white though (i think)
it was scary

and i know this has nothing to do with cityrail, but on the footpath in victoria park there was a massive dead rat

Last edited:

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A

i was at redfern station and i saw a man pushing his dog around in a pram.

he looked like he would glass me if i asked him why.

coudes

HSC

Was at Rockdale station earlier this week and saw an old, bald guy wearing a pink floral dress with a bike akin to a girl's first (complete with streamers), exiting a train. Everyone was staring at him, though I don't think he cared, haha.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC

Was at Rockdale station earlier this week and saw an old, bald guy wearing a pink floral dress with a bike akin to a girl's first (complete with streamers), exiting a train. Everyone was staring at him, though I don't think he cared, haha.
Was this guy completely bald and skinny? Or was he just bald on the top of his head and had some thin gray hair around his ears? Because there's this guy at Oatley that wears skin tight sparkly silver shirt and a uber tight green skirt and he attracts EVERYONE'S attention (but it's not Edward Cullen, despite the obvious similarity)

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC

Was this guy completely bald and skinny? Or was he just bald on the top of his head and had some thin gray hair around his ears? Because there's this guy at Oatley that wears skin tight sparkly silver shirt and a uber tight green skirt and he attracts EVERYONE'S attention (but it's not Edward Cullen, despite the obvious similarity)
hahahahaha :uhhuh:

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad

if this was two years ago i would've suggested it was a chaser stunt, but its no excuse anymore

what a sad strange man :(

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

arrrgh. today on the train home from uni, this guy (would of been in his late 30s early 40s) was sittting on the other side of the carriage, facing me, and he would NOT stop staring at me omg. after about 10 mins he was still staring, so me and my friend pretended to get off at granville but we actually moved downstairs lol

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC

arrrgh. today on the train home from uni, this guy (would of been in his late 30s early 40s) was sittting on the other side of the carriage, facing me, and he would NOT stop staring at me omg. after about 10 mins he was still staring, so me and my friend pretended to get off at granville but we actually moved downstairs lol
you should've winked at him. that oughta scare him away.

coudes

HSC

:haha:

From what I remember, he was pretty frail looking and bald on the top of his head/gray hair around his ears.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC

:haha:

From what I remember, he was pretty frail looking and bald on the top of his head/gray hair around his ears.
I'VE SEEN HIM!!! He came up to me once at the train station and he was like 'Have all the school children gotten out early?' :uhoh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)