them Sydney Trains moments (1 Viewer)

durden

HSC
Re: them cityrail moments

This is possibly the best thread ever. I have tonnes of these stories.

I lost my iPod recently but I still go around with my earphones because they're like a security blanket to me. I was on my way to Strathfield and these Caucasian ladies sit a few rows in front of me. I notice that two of them are glaring at me and I pretend not to notice. One of the people glaring at me started to talk loudly about 'oriental' people (I'm Asian) and they continue saying bad things about Asians and immigrants for the whole ride.

Squishxmishyx

Olive You.
HSC

Lol I remember the time my drunk friend screamed out "I think I'm going to spew" and like everyone subtly got up one by one.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

Nah not really you seem like you have good potential take a gander round these parts if they're to your liking

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A

nah leave we will break you and you don't want that

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Yeah, you probably won't face a year of backlash (like I did).

But if you do, it's a fantastic test of how thick your skin is.

HSC

One of all my all time favourite train stories, but have many considering how dodgy the central coast network can be.

There was this little shit lad kid, just being generally annoying and trying to be a king shit. You know the type, they intimidate other passengers, have the volume on their phone up loud with music pouring out of their speakers. His mum (lol) was on the train with him and didn't say anything to shut him up. The boy gets in an argument with another passenger and throws some punches, then this aboriginal woman comes out of nowhere and sets him straight. "Excuse me son, sit down next to your mother and turn the music down. " The boy starts swearing at the woman, his mum not batting and eyelid - obviously she doesn't care about the kid. The aboriginal woman said "In case you don't know, I'm an undercover police officer. You should watch what you say because you never know who it is you're talking to.". So the kid shuts up, but still has his music blaring, so the police officer asks the boy for his phone and puts it in her pocket. By the way, this "police officer" is somewhat drunk, slurring her speech and can't stand up properly, I'm already waiting for the big moment to happen.

The kid then takes some swipes at her, so she physically put him down in his seat and told him she's going to go get the guard. I see the woman get off at gosford station and so does everyone on the carriage, then we see her run up the stairs. She didn't come back. She had stolen this shit kids phone and done a runner, right in front of his mum.

halapenyo

HSC

One of all my all time favourite train stories, but have many considering how dodgy the central coast network can be.

There was this little shit lad kid, just being generally annoying and trying to be a king shit. You know the type, they intimidate other passengers, have the volume on their phone up loud with music pouring out of their speakers. His mum (lol) was on the train with him and didn't say anything to shut him up. The boy gets in an argument with another passenger and throws some punches, then this aboriginal woman comes out of nowhere and sets him straight. "Excuse me son, sit down next to your mother and turn the music down. " The boy starts swearing at the woman, his mum not batting and eyelid - obviously she doesn't care about the kid. The aboriginal woman said "In case you don't know, I'm an undercover police officer. You should watch what you say because you never know who it is you're talking to.". So the kid shuts up, but still has his music blaring, so the police officer asks the boy for his phone and puts it in her pocket. By the way, this "police officer" is somewhat drunk, slurring her speech and can't stand up properly, I'm already waiting for the big moment to happen.

The kid then takes some swipes at her, so she physically put him down in his seat and told him she's going to go get the guard. I see the woman get off at gosford station and so does everyone on the carriage, then we see her run up the stairs. She didn't come back. She had stolen this shit kids phone and done a runner, right in front of his mum.
hahhahahaa this made my day. fuking brilliant.

Rixon

swirv
HSC

"...cause if you're not wearing shoes and you get struck by thunder you die"

powlmao

Banned
HSC

guy slapped a city rail inspector the other day when i was goin g to work

Clean Sweep

HSC

Humm, well this happened a long time ago but here it is.
A lady runs up stairs, doors start closing, doesn't make it, swears at the guard and guard reply's "Fuck you too, this is not a taxi service".
And another one.
Man runs down the stairs, doors close, makes it on board the train but one of his legs don't make it in, train starts moving, leg almost gets hit by fence at end of platform but doesn't because guard saw it and applied brakes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)