They gave us the wrong paper (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickelchen

HSC
I can see Today Tonight ringing you up for an exclusive story. Go for $100k. Nothing less.
Haha! I could sooooo use $100 000. Maybe now that Stefano has stopped threatening violence against me I should release my contact details and watch the money roll in. ;)

Smartie87

HSC
they will def. have to do something.... this is a bit more full on than the possibility of trial test papers being exchanged

vickelchen

HSC
Meads said:
It needs to be cleared up.
It does. I assume there's some sort of procedure that the BoS has and that the invigilators will tell the BoS if they need to be told and it'll go from there.

dumbralph

HSC
vickelchen said:
We filed in to the exam shed and sat down to English Paper 2. It was pretty funny, and more than a little tempting to open the booklets. When they realised what had happened the head invigilator pretty much panicked and they collected all the papers up again. We started Paper 1 half and hour late... Did anything similar happen to anyone else?
i doubt it woulda been the english 2 paper...casue the schools dont get the paper till the morning b4...but if it was... if u know the questions..u better share them

-Swifty-

B.Sc B.A usyd
HSC
Meads said:
Someone should ring the Board of HSC Advice Line, because I think this is a bullshit story, and if it is, it is very stupid, because the last thing people need is the thought of just 'maybe' the exam being moved, or any other rumour for that matter. It needs to be cleared up.

And no it will not be me :p

i second that

Stefano

Sexiest Member
HSC
vickelchen said:
You'll have a hard time locating "him". The only male in my house is my dad.

Let's clear a few things up:
1) The mistake was caught BEFORE reading time. There was temptation, but I seriously doubt anyone risked their HSC by opening the exam.
2) Even if we HAD opened the paper, that wouldn't effect Paper 1. No one would resit anything.
I'm sure that's all true. I was only joking you sexeh thang! :D
I thought you would of realised.

chooette

PhB Chemistry (Hons)
HSC
I really don't think they can make you resit something for the HSC... I'm sure they have spare papers for if a leak occured though... But if it was with us, there would be no way you could take a peak without being noticed... unless there was something on the back as it was handed in or whatever...

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
As far as I am aware, your school wouldn't have the Part 2 papers yet, so you are lying.

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
stryder_au said:
MIND EXPLAINING HOW YOU STARTED 1.5 HOURS LATE AND WERE STILL ABLE TO MAKE YOUR POST AT 12.25!?
hahhahah owned

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
I go to vic... whatever's school, and I opened the paper, but only saw one question.

It was the question for "telling the truth" and it said "Discuss the fact that people make up bullshit rumours on the internet".

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
he actually said half an hour late, but either way, i do not believe him. I am convinced there is a very stringent process, this sort of mistake would not be made.

hubbamad

HSC
ANYWAY, enough about "change" )good thing we never have to study that again huh guys!!?) I M HORNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Stefano

Sexiest Member
HSC
Slide Rule said:
As far as I am aware, your school wouldn't have the Part 2 papers yet, so you are lying.
Good thinking Slidey, but let's not jump to conclusions.

Most of us have assumed that, if this is true, it is her schools fault (ie. opening the wrong package). However, what if the BOS sent the wrong package to that examination centre? Just an idea.

Anyways, I agree with you. It's a BOGUS (for lack of a batter word :p) story. Not true. Funny, yes. It lacked planning though. It was probably something she though up on the way home. Lol

shotty007

pwner
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
...I opened the paper, but only saw one question.

It was the question for "telling the truth" and it said "Discuss the fact that people make up bullshit rumours on the internet".
nice nice witty i like it.

vickelchen: if you did get paper 2 then its seriously messed up, but if your not "telling the truth" then i shall discuss you in my essay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)