Things that annoy you. (2 Viewers)

xmangx

HSC
N/A
also realizing the fact that vannilla latte has 2 n's not 1, fuck why is it me that always misses out on these things.

Yo1anda

HSC
annoys me: the fact that i probably have an STD because my friends made me kiss that stupid iphone "kissing test" app after all 30 of them kissed it first

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
the blues are pissing me off!!!!!!!

HSC
Uni Grad
yeh I know what you mean. I've had a feeling similar, that If i were in the shoes of my teacher I would actually teach properly instead of do nothing, but i'd rather not stay in school all my life (personal preference here).
Heh I'm the opposite. I'm too attached to school, got so sad in years 6, 10 and 12 when it was time to go to the next one. I don't wanna leave school evar. Uni is practically school so I'm happy there too, lol. Only real problem I think I'll have will be actually getting a jorb somewhere...

xmangx

HSC
N/A
Heh I'm the opposite. I'm too attached to school, got so sad in years 6, 10 and 12 when it was time to go to the next one. I don't wanna leave school evar. Uni is practically school so I'm happy there too, lol. Only real problem I think I'll have will be actually getting a jorb somewhere...
hmm yeh sounds good actually, if not you could always get a phd and teach in uni xD

but there's supposedly a teacher shortage, so there should not be any real issue.

Me on the other hand, i've had enough of school, I want uni :(

Yo1anda

HSC
what? problem in getting a job as a teacher? WHAT?

HSC
Uni Grad
Primary, yes. Though being male should help me cos they need a number of males for camps and excursions and shit but still, I will likely have to travel or move I'm thinking.

High school has a plethora of job opportunities especially in maths and science.

xmangx

HSC
N/A
Annoying: Headaches, I will rape my doctor, fag all he does is give panadol, stupid cunt.

HSC
Uni Grad
Advil are heaps grouse for pain, no experience with headaches though.

xmangx

HSC
N/A
I'll try advil, will go and buy tomorrow.

Nurofen doesnt really help, unless its plus, which i have run out of and cant find anymore due to the gay government.

xmangx

HSC
N/A
also the fact that apple headphones always fuck up, one of the 2 is always screwed after like 4 months, i've gone through 3 pairs in under a year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)