Things that annoy you. (2 Viewers)

Guesss

HSC
My best friend hated the idea of me loving my boyfriend because I've never been the relationship type and now that I have someone I really like he wanted me to break up with him, no idea why. But he kept making this huge deal out of it saying that I'd changed and rah rah rah.
And then he texts me and sends me this huge email about this girl HE IS IN LOVE WITH and expects me to be fully supportive. Which I am, I'm happy for him, it just annoys me that he couldn't just be happy for me. Jerk.
lol. He loves YOU i think?! Just putting it out there... he wants YOU for him :p lol.

i've been stuck on the same rep bar for 2-3 months.. thinking i have to suck some gold member cock or something..
Mee to ay? :eek:

:spzz:

haha i expected a welcoming committee and everything :uhoh:
And yu are... :uhoh:

jks. welcome back :)

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Yeah, ive been stuck on the same rep on a while too...Most of the gold members here are snobby and wont pos rep you unless you are bogan

Yo1anda

HSC
this rep stage is the hardest

every1 rep each otha

edit: jk who even gives a shit

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
When a stupid bogan bitch beat you in english because it's a subjective subject.

Yo1anda

HSC
tongue piercings
nose piercings [except septums on really cute girls]

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
You know what i hate... I HATE FUCKING PEOPLE TELLING ME TO GO THIS CLUB AND THIS OTHER CLUB... FUCKING HELL I DO NOT WANT TO GO CLUBBING!!!!1

THE AVERAGE PEOPLES THAT GO CLUBBING ARE EITHER DESPERATE OR SLUT ( THOSE GIRLS THAT COVER THEY FACE WITH MAKE UP).. excuse the peoples that go there once a 3month/1 year or those bday peeps

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
You know what i hate... I HATE FUCKING PEOPLE TELLING ME TO GO THIS CLUB AND THIS OTHER CLUB... FUCKING HELL I DO NOT WANT TO GO CLUBBING!!!!1

THE AVERAGE PEOPLES THAT GO CLUBBING ARE EITHER DESPERATE OR SLUT ( THOSE GIRLS THAT COVER THEY FACE WITH MAKE UP).. excuse the peoples that go there once a 3month/1 year or those bday peeps
go clubbing m8

xmangx

HSC
N/A
lol obv fishing for rep
no, he helps people out, like he helped me out with gym stuff yesterday. TBH he's the most helpful gold member, well to me anyway, where as a bunch of others act like cunts (all the time), not all tho.

xmangx

HSC
N/A
also I got myself this today, works great, smells horrible tho.

Yo1anda

HSC
thats a pretty classic hairspray smell and yeah it smells horrible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)