Things that annoy you. (6 Viewers)

xmangx

HSC
N/A
[youtube]<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y7LUz0giZM4&hl=en_US&autoplay=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y7LUz0giZM4&hl=en_US&autoplay=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>[/youtube]

xmangx

HSC
N/A
whoever taught xmangx how to autoplay
annoys me
no one did.

I did a google search 3 days ago, before asking here, but I still did not quiet get how to do it, but today i finally understood it and yeh, here it is (by trial and error offcourse).

:D

xmangx

HSC
N/A
the fact that there's so much cheap stuff on ebay and I cant buy most of it rather annoying, due to not being in possession of a credit card/bank card to myself.

xmangx

HSC
N/A
yeh ok, also the fact that number 6, i.e. vista, is only kept on there for about a second or less is rather amusing.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
in that case.... fuck google

fuck the free world

onur91

HSC
N/A
Being forced to go to a restaurant when you have a LOT of studying to do before Monday :mad:

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Being forced to go to a restaurant when you have a LOT of studying to do before Monday :mad:
ahaha.. happened to me loads of times.. i remember being all grumpy at me mum's birthday at a restaurant. Food was good. I was not

HSC
N/A
far... now i wanna go out :mad1:

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! i so wish i had my license now so i could drive myself out :mad1: GRRRRRRR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)