Things that annoy you. (1 Viewer)

Guesss

HSC
When idiot ppl get into fights to enhance their fucking macho image even if someone else tells them to be careful and not do something stupid.

Guesss

HSC
Wen boiiz bullshit about the facts of a fight and yu get all worrid and try to figure out whos telling the right version of the story

mes ami

HSC
I cant find the have a cry thread so this is where i shall post annoying/upsetting.

I am really fat atm for me. My mum has been piling me with food :( I want to hide all holidays until i am less fat.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
I cant find the have a cry thread so this is where i shall post annoying/upsetting.

I am really fat atm for me. My mum has been piling me with food :( I want to hide all holidays until i am less fat.
exercise then u fat fuck

loljk

mes ami

HSC
exercise then u fat fuck

loljk

only light exercise is allowed. I build too much muscle mass. :( My parents are going to let me starve in the holidays so my body eats it. Then I'll go back to eating properly and never doing hardcore exercise again.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
only light exercise is allowed. I build too much muscle mass. :( My parents are going to let me starve in the holidays so my body eats it. Then I'll go back to eating properly and never doing hardcore exercise again.
why the strange fluctuating eating patterns? Surely this is not at all good for you

I recommend swimming as a form of 'light exercise'.. pity about the chlorine stench

mes ami

HSC
why the strange fluctuating eating patterns? Surely this is not at all good for you

I recommend swimming as a form of 'light exercise'.. pity about the chlorine stench

nah i am sticking to walking. Fluctuation because I need to get back to my size a week ago.

fluctuating eating patterns? ugh. I can't seriously explain how easily i build up muscle mass. This last week my mother has been plying me with food.So i was massy before that and now i have fat on top of the mass. yay. anyway i used to be a stick athlete but i had to watch how much protein i had cos i build up mass easy.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
nah i am sticking to walking. Fluctuation because I need to get back to my size a week ago.

fluctuating eating patterns? ugh. I can't seriously explain how easily i build up muscle mass. This last week my mother has been plying me with food.So i was massy before that and now i have fat on top of the mass. yay. anyway i used to be a stick athlete but i had to watch how much protein i had cos i build up mass easy.
lol fair enough. But what's wrong with a little bit of muscle? Enlighten me

I love me a chick with firm thighs etc.. :cool:

mes ami

HSC
lol fair enough. But what's wrong with a little bit of muscle? Enlighten me

I love me a chick with firm thighs etc.. :cool:

its not lean muscle like its. omg. have you seen those thunder thigh female olympic athletes? the 100m runners? kinda like that.

amirite

HSC
You build to much muscle mass? Shut the fuck up dont be so stupid. Id rather fuck a fit chick than a marshmallow anyway.
Stop making excuses for being a fat shit.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
its not lean muscle like its. omg. have you seen those thunder thigh female olympic athletes? the 100m runners? kinda like that.
yes, that is grossly unattractive and freakish

yuck-

mes ami

HSC
You build to much muscle mass? Shut the fuck up dont be so stupid. Id rather fuck a fit chick than a marshmallow anyway.
Stop making excuses for being a fat shit.
I'm not fat you cuntface. I'm fat for me.

Edit: I'm a size 10 in pants. Thats not fat or morbid.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)