b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
iRuler, meet my gay 'friend' Minh

Minh, meet iRuler

*thank fuck*

rokkuguhyo

HSC
A friend of mine who keeps sending me this page suggestion. Pretty sure I've ignored it about 5 times now, but when I log on this morning, there it is again. :mad1:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
A friend of mine who keeps sending me this page suggestion. Pretty sure I've ignored it about 5 times now, but when I log on this morning, there it is again. :mad1:
facebook requests in general - join this group, join this cause, help me play mafia wars, i just sent you a rainbow sheep etc

I don't even bother ignoring them, just let them build up...I think I have about 140 waiting for me at the moment

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't even bother ignoring them, just let them build up...I think I have about 140 waiting for me at the moment
haha same. mines been saying i have 99 requests for like 3 months or something

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Bf discovered today that his mum has been reading his bank statements.

We moved out several months ago but he hasn't changed his details with the bank (until today).

Gives me the shits that she can't trust him with his own money.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Urgh. When will Elevate Under Eighteens realize I do not want to be their friend or go to their shithouse concerts.

Same goes for Secret Empire, various music schools and dance academies.

facebook requests in general - join this group, join this cause, help me play mafia wars, i just sent you a rainbow sheep etc

Yep, don't really care about 'END THE BLAH BLAH BLAH IN THIS RANDOM COUNTRY' or whatever. I join the official causes if I agree with them. Hate Mafia Wars, City Life, Sorority Life, Cafe World, FARMVILLE, everythinggggg....

:mad1:

rokkuguhyo

HSC
Farmville especially, my god. I get a gift request or neighbor request almost every day.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
loll i dont nudge people coz i dont wanna get it back thats why i always appear busy so it doesnt shake or watever it does :p
hehe i cant be nudged. i use a mac.

and i dislike people who talk about you when they're not talking directly at you when theyre like 2ft away from you. i'm right here ffs, grow some balls and say it to my face.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
and to the fucking grown man who asked me the other day if i can cook.

ARGHHH! he's like so do you know how to cook. im like no i dont cook. then he goes oh really? coz most girls your age would know how to cook. I DONT GIVE A SHIT. LEAVE ME ALONE.

and so i was talking to the girls at work bout it and they reckon he asked coz he's trying to set me up with his son. FML FUCK YOU STUPID MAN

ARRANGED MARRIAGES DON'T WORK IN AUSTRALIA.

mamoz

HSC
hehe i cant be nudged. i use a mac.

and i dislike people who talk about you when they're not talking directly at you when theyre like 2ft away from you. i'm right here ffs, grow some balls and say it to my face.
me jealous now.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
iRuler, meet my gay 'friend' Minh

Minh, meet iRuler
*thank fuck*
m8.... minh is a nice guy, leave him alone... and this line has nothing implicated sexually.

when people nudge me on msn :mad:
i'm always on busy.

Funniest example today, this guy to this other guy lets name him yx

Man yx is such a fag, he full does his hair and thinks he's so smart, and thinks he's the king of the world.

yx's friend, dude, isnt that him right behind you.

yx: oh FUCK!

i'd imagine the guy he was talking about would be very cut, but he ignored it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)