Things that annoy you. (1 Viewer)

mamoz

HSC
wen walking down the street and random people bump into you or when they are runningg and expect u to move for them..

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
people who think that gay guys must be attracted to them or EVERY SIGLE GUY.

same goes for people who think the same things about lezzzzbians :)
Yep.

The straight girls I'm not friends with either are wary of me or don't know I exist :D

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
when your healthcare fund fucks you over less than a week before your operation, and thus have to postpone your operation.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
Today Tonight annoys me. I wonder if Matt White feels proud to be on a 'current affairs' program talking about wonder bras, diet pills, dodgy tradesmen and those filthy immigrants taking over the country.

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Today Tonight annoys me. I wonder if Matt White feels proud to be on a 'current affairs' program talking about wonder bras, diet pills, dodgy tradesmen and those filthy immigrants taking over the country.
Hmph it's worse when your parents have an "intelligent" discussion with TT as its basis *facepalm*. Also, it's horrible when dad uses info from TT, ACA, Sunrise etc as the basis for his decisions, even though he doesn't say so... :|

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
-doing any sort of work on fridays

esteee

HSC
TT is shit.

Everything annoys me.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
stray elbows which produce a deep numbing sensation on your teeth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)