Things that annoy you. (11 Viewers)

HSC
N/A
(insert gibberish swearing here)

:mad1:

why do guys fantasise about a threesome with two best friends :| like seriously.

KEEP DREAMING.

Pink Balloons

HSC
N/A
(insert gibberish swearing here)

:mad1:

why do guys fantasise about a threesome with two best friends :| like seriously.

KEEP DREAMING.
who fantasise about a threesome with you? i'm sure if islanders wanted some they'd slip some sleeping pills into your VB or drag you out back and forcibly get some from you the good old fashion way

i'm confused. are you trying to flatter yourself?

Last edited:

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I can hear someone playing a recorder pretty badly. I wish they'd stop.

Smokee

HSC
- My ability to procrastinate
- When you are writing an assignment and you find the perfect way to word something on the net and then your screwed because there is no way you can make it sound as good
- I can't concentrate because I just want my boyfriend to come over so I can screw his brains out.
- This stupid annoying pain I have in my lower right abdomen
- Stupidmotherfuckingbitch of a housemate.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
retarded people whose heads are so far up their own arses, that they cant admit that they're the ones who've done something wrong.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
retarded people whose heads are so far up their own arses, that they cant admit that they're the ones who've done something wrong.
that'd be my dad

he now has full cooking duties for a month

rokkuguhyo

HSC
Ugh, that's my mum too. But the only difference is, she's ALWAYS right. Always, even when she's wrong.

xMaNx

HSC
I spent 2 whole days fixing my dad's website up, and when I show it to him, there's 1 small thing I forgot to change, and he goes off at me and starts swearing.

I spent about 15 hours on it in the last 2 days, and that's all I get. Then he orders me around to do more stuff.

If not saying thanks, atleast dont swear at me after spending 15 hours on it, that too during my hsc year I'm spending so much time, with 3 assessments in the next 2 weeks.

He literally made me cry, still have tears in my eyes.

Like I dont mind doing the stuff, but I hate being sworn at, hoestly, everytime I get ordered around :cry:

Edit: shoulda been in the have a cry thread :uhoh:

Last edited:

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
my dad who thinks he's an amazing cook

*vomits*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)