Things that annoy you. (1 Viewer)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Not being able to insult/criticise Islams irl because there's 1 fuckin' Islamic girl in ALL of my classes.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
don't think you're free to do it on here either
People can click away from anything they want to be ignorant towards on the net.

However in this retardedly sensitive environment, if I criticise something someone believes in I'll probably get suspended or some shit because I'm "offensive".

Scissors

HSC
People can click away from anything they want to be ignorant towards on the net.

However in this retardedly sensitive environment, if I criticise something someone believes in I'll probably get suspended or some shit because I'm "offensive".
m8, i'll suspend you from your balls if you talk shit about islam

HSC
- hate it when people sit next to me on the bus that stink.
- when people start threads that have been done to death before.
- when you open your facebook and theres heaps of people online but not one single person you actually want to talk to.
- when your friends little brother talks at you incessantly about random boring crap but you don't want to tell him to shut up in case your friend objects.
- when your parents insist on meeting your boyfriend.
- when you come home to a freezing, dark, empty flat with no food in it and realise all these things are your fault.

HSC
N/A
annoys me when my cat sits on my back when im sleeping =/ espesh when my back is really sore :mad1:

and i find it weird when i spontaneously clean and rearrange my room for no reason O_O i find my cleaning impulses so weird sometimes. and im a particularly messy person ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)