Thinking of Dropping SDD? Read Here and decide. (1 Viewer)

Skywalker

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Winston
Yes that's right, i know of many who did that, but then again it's all of you guys who think like that using poor old SDD as a backup and then just merely doing good not your best then making this subject scale like shit.
what

You got it wrong again. SDD scaling sucks because too many bludgers (who are shit at their other subjects) take it as a way to play "Slime-ball-tennis" and other rubbish like that during school hours.

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by Skywalker
what

You got it wrong again. SDD scaling sucks because too many bludgers (who are shit at their other subjects) take it as a way to play "Slime-ball-tennis" and other rubbish like that during school hours.
Your exactly right Skywalker...

People that do 4 unit maths, 4 unit English bring this subject scaling up... Its all about the candidature

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
oh shit ... thats me ... lol seriously ... i play every period hahaha

vanity

HSC
software was one giant email/msn/games lesson for me because we rarely had a trained teacher to teach us.

it wasnt counted for me either and basically thats a lot of free periods i couldve had since it was probably going to be the one i wouldve dropped outta all my subjects

i also had about 4-5 different teachers throughout prelim/hsc and only half the course was in the trial hsc for me

NB. in yr 11 + yr2 we also only had around 10 days of actual practical work doing actual VB programming (which was essentially typing practice)

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
thx alot

i only do 10 units so i cant drop it
-_-

ajyt

if u do what u like, make sure what u like rewards u in the end. if it doesnt reward u, youll end up hating it for that.

youll end up hating sdd.

sorry, i should speak for myself..

thebearcub

Originally posted by Beaky

People that do 4 unit maths, 4 unit English bring this subject scaling up... Its all about the candidature
So really, what's happened is that the all the smart people stopped taking SDD, everyone still perceived it as a high-scaling subject and now everyone under the moon is taking it?

this is bad.

Fosweb

I could be your Doctor...
HSC
It was never a high scaling subject. There are a lot of smart people that do it, dragged down a LOT by the slime-ball-volleyballers and the (chronic: not Sunny) 2-Unit Email-Checkers.

beergirl

polka dots are cool
HSC
So, what you're saying is that people like me, are making the subject scale down and i should stop browsing these forums while i sit here in software! Oh no! Looks like i gotta turn a new leaf and do my work now... dammit... lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)