This could solve the obesity problem (1 Viewer)

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
mm i read about that!
can't remember where.
sounds interesting..

Garygaz

HSC
Exphate said:
Anything with the word "miracle" in it's name, is a croc of shit.
Seriously, read up about it.

jules.09

HSC
Ooh trippy. But I'll vote for exercise! :p

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Hey, you know what else cures obesity?

NOT EATING SHIT AND GETTING OFF YOUR FAT ARSE ONCE IN A WHILE.

People should pay me for this sort of advice.

RocKetBoy

HSC
wouldn't eating the fruit give you more mass newaiz? o.0
alwaiz knoe how much energy u are consuming...
moving around = best option to lose weight...
i wonder if fat people implode fwum eating too much food....o.0

moleskine

HSC
Can't we just kill them all or make them all pay extra tax to give healthy people a tax break. Maybe they can be slaves for us healthy people and we can whip them when they are being lazy. Damn fatties.

I have a 6 pack :)

Donski

HSC
N/A
katie tully said:
Hey, you know what else cures obesity?

NOT EATING SHIT AND GETTING OFF YOUR FAT ARSE ONCE IN A WHILE.

People should pay me for this sort of advice.
WHATEVZ

autumbabe1991

HSC
okay you all do know that not every obese person is fat and lazy, you do know that some have extremely bad health problems beyond their immediate control?

if you dont believe me and wish to procrastinate research syndrome x...

and lapbands.....

HalcyonSky

HSC
autumbabe1991 said:
okay you all do know that not every obese person is fat and lazy, you do know that some have extremely bad health problems beyond their immediate control?

and lapbands.....
ie, the fatties that aren't lazy fucks are just plain genetically inferior. Is this supposed to make me sympathise with them?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
yeah so some fatties are fat coz they cant control their genetics

they make up but a minority of fat people everywhere

Azurie

HSC
autumbabe1991 said:

and lapbands.....
There was no fat people in prisoner of war camps. Okay, on a extremly rare condition it might be the cause, but other than that most of them are just lazy, probably about 90% who say that are lieing. OMG I TRYED DIET AND THEY DIDNT WORK. you just have to eat healthy and move, Energy output > Energy input = Weight loss simple as that

autumbabe1991

HSC
fyi every individual is different so therefore not all diets and exercise work, yes due to genetic make- up thus it is beyond the individuals contol...

it is not as though these people who are obese due to health issues asked or wanted to be obese....

and i didnt disagree that other people are obese or fat due to laziness either, for some are....

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
autumbabe1991 said:
fyi every individual is different so therefore not all diets and exercise work, yes due to genetic make- up thus it is beyond the individuals contol...

it is not as though these people who are obese due to health issues asked or wanted to be obese....

and i didnt disagree that other people are obese or fat due to laziness either, for some are....
No, most are.

Those who are supposedly genetically predisposed to obesity are in the minority.

autumbabe1991

HSC
Tulipa said:
No, most are.

Those who are supposedly genetically predisposed to obesity are in the minority.
okay
The 1999-2000 Australian Diabetes, Obesity and Lifestyle Study indicated over seven million adult Australians aged 25 years and over two million (21%) were obese. Men were more likely than women to be overweight, with 67% of men compared with 52% of women (aged 25 years and over) being overweight. (okay thats more than half but not excalty 70-90% which is most)
And yes, there have been significant increases in the proportions of overweight and obese Australians over the last 20 years.

And these are not yet 3/4 or 100% of our society though.....

....And is able to be fixed......

quik.

HSC
You're missing the point.

Yes, medical issues/genetic predisposition are very real things, and there are people out there who are overweight/obese because of them. But these people are rare fucking pokemon. The majority of people simply lack the discipline to stop stuffing their faces and doing a bit of exercise.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
autumbabe1991 said:
okay
The 1999-2000 Australian Diabetes, Obesity and Lifestyle Study indicated over seven million adult Australians aged 25 years and over two million (21%) were obese. Men were more likely than women to be overweight, with 67% of men compared with 52% of women (aged 25 years and over) being overweight. (okay thats more than half but not excalty 70-90% which is most)
And yes, there have been significant increases in the proportions of overweight and obese Australians over the last 20 years.

And these are not yet 3/4 or 100% of our society though.....

....And is able to be fixed......
I don't understand your point. Tulipa said those with gentic problems making them overweight are the minority. What are you trying to say with the statistics?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)