This ever happen to you? (1 Viewer)

Reckoner

HSC
you disgust me.

just talk to her, dudes. someone said something along the lines of 'hi, I've see you everyday for a while now, and i thought that i should and intro myself. I'm ____" and i agree. keep it simple and honest. if you guys have made eye contact, then she should notice you, and kind of know who you are anyways, so it won't be freaky.
you have nothing to lose. trust me, she's not gonna reject you.
seriously, if i was the girl, i'd be flattered.
Just don't choose to come up to her if she's doing something, like reading. wait until she's not doing much THEN talk to her. =)
oh and don't keep on approaching her after you guys have an initial first conversation. smile at her on the platform from a short distance away and leave her be. if she likes you, she'll walk over and talk to you again. if she doesn't, she'll stay where she is.
GL and you'll be fine. :)

Man that's great advice. thank you apple.

I think it will have to depend on the day, whether the circumstances are right and the situational encounter is right, and her body language is responsive and all ... I'll try and read it as best I can, and if it's positive, then I'll respond. But if not, I'll just let her be and back off probably for good.

Hopefully the worst case scenario is that we can just be friends. She seems like a cool girl to hang with.

But yeah ... I KNEW I wasn't alone in this ... there are just too many well presented and attractive people during peak hour (in the morning) for me to be alone on this one. And it's not just the females, there are good looking guys too. And everyone smells nice too ... with their perfume/cologne.
Well ... that's the way it is on my train anyways. Maybe it's just my train ... ha! :)

Last edited:

sarahdee

HSC
Man that's great advice. thank you apple.

I think it will have to depend on the day, whether the circumstances are right and the situational encounter is right, and her body language is responsive and all ... I'll try and read it as best I can, and if it's positive, then I'll respond. But if not, I'll just let her be and back off probably for good.

Hopefully the worst case scenario is that we can just be friends. She seems like a cool girl to hang with.

But yeah ... I KNEW I wasn't alone in this ... there are just too many well presented and attractive people during peak hour (in the morning) for me to be alone on this one. And it's not just the females, there are good looking guys too. And everyone smells nice too ... with their perfume/cologne.
Well ... that's the way it is on my train anyways. Maybe it's just my train ... ha! :)

what train do you catch? i want in! ha.

Pace_T

HSC
yeah its the best at around 7 or 7:30 am. all the business girls (personal assistants and secretaries of course) get on

mmm

Reckoner

HSC
yeah its the best at around 7 or 7:30 am. all the business girls (personal assistants and secretaries of course) get on

mmm
Yeah I think she works in admin ... legal assistant, or executive/personal assistant ... something along those lines.

sarahdee

HSC
im on at 7.. but then again, im going toward hurstville.. yuck.

Reckoner

HSC
Well then ... I want to thank everyone again.

You've all been a big help. Thank you for your honesty ... even if it was harsh and ah ... unconstructive.

I have to sleep early now, and catch that train again. :)

We'll see what happens and how the circumstances unfold. My feeling is I've probably got a couple of months before one of us gets laid off, so I have some time to read the body language and all.

But ... off to bed I go.

Nite night everyone.
:)

Shogun

HSC
first of all, if she's obviously hot then dont compliment her on her looks by saying shes gorgeous, just approach her and say something like "my stops coming up soon so i wont bother you for long, but its been killing me for a while now and id kick myself if i didnt come up and say it - but you look really interesting" and follow it on with something else. Just say anything as long as it doesnt relate to what she does / how she is, it doesnt really matter what you say as long as its not boring small talk

How many guys have you seen approach her on the train? id bet none, so even she does brush you off you've still made her day.

that being said, i doubt you ever will approach her given the attractions been building for so long and youll be an absolute nervous wreck
He's right. Basically it's not what you say, it's how you do it. As soon as you see her, approach. Don't wait too long otherwise you'll find yourself rehearsing what to say in your head and get nervous. In the end, she'll appreciate the confidence if you approach her straight away.

If you get to an awkward silence tell her you can read palms and read hers. Make shit up and then say "this line here means you will talk to a really cool guy on the train today." *cheeky smile*

Keru

HSC
Just tell her by MX!

no but seriously just go and ask her for coffee or w/e you uni dudes do these days

InV0ke

HSC
Stalk her more, find out who her friends are, meet her friends, get her friends to introduce you, 'ooo your the girl i always see at my train station, no wonder you looked so familiar!!'
hang on, does she ever look at you or look at your eyes? hhmmm this thread makes me lol.

Reckoner

HSC
you disgust me.

if she likes you, she'll walk over and talk to you again. if she doesn't, she'll stay where she is.
GL and you'll be fine. :)

Okay girls, so I need some real honest clarification ...

"if she likes you, or at least wants to be your friend ... she'll come over and talk to you??"

That's true right? from your experience (girl's perspective that is)

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

kushZING

HSC
I would encourage you to talk to her.
Don't worry about what people are sayin (above me)...
If you feel like she's an interesting girl, strike up a conversation about how you can't help but notice that she's on your train everday and that she seems like an interesting person =)
You're prob going to kick urself in the head if u don't make the move. U r the guy...so why not make the move, more reason to talk to her?
IF she doesn't seem interested..who cares? At least u tried!
AND also she could of been reluctant due to other factors in her life such as family probs, boyfriend?, culture?
So give it a go!!
then tell me how it goes :)

Reckoner

HSC
I would encourage you to talk to her.
Don't worry about what people are sayin (above me)...
If you feel like she's an interesting girl, strike up a conversation about how you can't help but notice that she's on your train everday and that she seems like an interesting person =)
You're prob going to kick urself in the head if u don't make the move. U r the guy...so why not make the move, more reason to talk to her?
IF she doesn't seem interested..who cares? At least u tried!
AND also she could of been reluctant due to other factors in her life such as family probs, boyfriend?, culture?
So give it a go!!
then tell me how it goes :)

But generally though, if a girl is attracted to you, either as a potential mate, or just a friend ... they'll respond positively and want to talk to you right?

Whereas if you're the opposite (creep, stalker, or dare I say ... ugly) then she'll try and avoid you politely right? or even run away from you where possible ... ??

That's true is it not? B/c that's probably what I would do too, if the situation were reversed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)