this girl... (1 Viewer)

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
well i can't be stuffed reading from start to end.

tell you waht... wait for tutes or better yet, if you can try and get to know one her friends who you don't have a crush on or whatever you have on that chick you have your eye on. it'll be easier after that.

I WAS in the same situation as you, i have known one of her friends now... but i think she's scared of knowing me coz me and her were having chronic eye contact games and i think we're both shy :p

but yeah.. haven't tlked to mine yet.. its about 2 years now! >.< hopefully ill do it this semester =\

don't know her through lectures, won't well at all... try tutes or something...

lol, best idea is to go put on the Joey charm and go "Hey! how you doing?!" hahaha, does work ;)

and then go "what course do you do" then away you go

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
just talk to her....or the window of oppurtunity to use the "i dont think we have met" excuse legitimately...because if you leave it she will be even more established in her group...
groups of people arent at all that scary...just go talk to any of them, and if you go up while she is with her friends, introduce yourself to all of them otherwise you will seem rude

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
Mate uni has heaps of people so if you screw up you don't have to worry to much about word spreading. And uni is about sex, drnking and sex. And learning somewhere in there.

Go for it!!!!

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Go for it!!! You'll never regret this. If u dont ask u'll never know. Remeber to always respect her otherwise...*slap*!!! lol

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Enlightened_One said:
Mate uni has heaps of people so if you screw up you don't have to worry to much about word spreading. And uni is about sex, drnking and sex. And learning somewhere in there.

Go for it!!!!

oh actaully if the news hits me , its gonna spread like wild fire .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)