this girl... (1 Viewer)

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
OmG!~~

i think u should post on teh intraweb!!111 LoLzZzz!!

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
m123 said:
but shes like in a group of her own friends. its hard.........
lol I had the same prob as u... I juss found mine singled out one day and started up a convo...
Juss find any old reason to juss chat 2 her... even if its stupid (not too stupid tho :p)
From there its all good dude...

heyyawatever

Watch this space
HSC
callisto said:
Don't just go up to her and tell her you want sex! You'll prolly scare her off, cause she'll think you're some sex-crazed maniac. you gotta get to know someone b4 you launch into stuff like that.

but yeah, wait and see if she's in one of your tutes. otherwise maybe just casually introduce yourself oneday, something along the lines of 'hey my name's...(insert name)..I've seen you around and thought you looked like an interesting person, and I wanted to meet you ..blah blah' ppl love recieving compliments, so remember to be nice :)

btw, I'm a first yr and I wanna meet some guys...any idea how I can do this? in my tutes for arts(history) they're all dirty old men and law tutes are about 95% girls!! *unhappy* so what's a girl to do? suppose I could always go up to some random hot guy and whack him over the head with my HIST1050 course guide saying 'hey wassup, I wanted to meetcha' :p
We can trade friends, if you're game :p

I find it hard to believe though- about the gender skew ( why didnt I do law!) ,but you can always hang out at the GT and cast a line out ...once you are legally allowed to, of course.

S

Shuter

Not-That-Bright said:
There are around about 411 people in one of my lectures, every one of the females (probably 250-300) are hot.
What should I do?
Do they sit around naked too?

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
there are 2 supre bimbos in my lecture and i know i shouldnt judge them but i stop and think wtf?
they got artificial blonde hair..artificial tans..packed on makeup..mini skirts ...mini top with their boobs hanging out
mini handbags..no books..high heels
always re applying their freaking lipgloss and in the lecture they were just playing with eachothers hair and jewellery
and all the guys chek em out
i stop and wonder how?...but they are probably smarter then me...so yeah

S

Shuter

soha said:
there are 2 supre bimbos in my lecture and i know i shouldnt judge them but i stop and think wtf?
they got artificial blonde hair..artificial tans..packed on makeup..mini skirts ...mini top with their boobs hanging out
mini handbags..no books..high heels
always re applying their freaking lipgloss and in the lecture they were just playing with eachothers hair and jewellery
and all the guys chek em out
i stop and wonder how?...but they are probably smarter then me...so yeah
So, you are critising them for being superficial about their appearance, yet YOU are judging them based on their appearance, which is in itself a superficial act...

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
My advice , if it is really that impossible to actually talk to the girl . Then try this

Strategically sit yourself behind her , if her hair is long , grab it slowly so she doesnt notice its actually being tugged on , and then smell it.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
tru. orgasmic sensationa are the way to go.

Im luky coz in my advertising lecture theres this full hottie lol its keeewl :)

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Seraph said:
My advice , if it is really that impossible to actually talk to the girl . Then try this

Strategically sit yourself behind her , if her hair is long , grab it slowly so she doesnt notice its actually being tugged on , and then smell it.
Are you being serious? If so, you are fucking weird and in serious need of a girlfriend. Kepp your hair fetish secrets to yourself.

HSC
Shuter said:
So, you are critising them for being superficial about their appearance, yet YOU are judging them based on their appearance, which is in itself a superficial act...
LOLLERSKATES :D :D :D LMAO LOLLERSKATES :p

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Shuter said:
so?....i already know that im judging them..and i stated its wrong..and i shouldnt
i dont need you to tell me that when i already know

and yes of course they are hotter then me

grag balbrady

on my 7th tour of duty
HSC
N/A
Shuter said:
critising
that word is certainly not in the english language that my buddies died face down in a pool of blood and feces to protect, nor the dictionary that i co-wrote.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
grag balbrady said:
that word is certainly not in the english language that my buddies died face down in a pool of blood and feces to protect, nor the dictionary that i co-wrote.
good observations

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)