This is for you 50 Cent haters (1 Viewer)

passion89

HSC
One thing you gotta understand Robbie is that the people who despise 50 cent know what good music really is. To start liking 50 cent, we would be turning our backs on good music thus you can never make us turn to the dark side. k?

robbie1

HSC
passion89 said:
One thing you gotta understand Robbie is that the people who despise 50 cent know what good music really is. To start liking 50 cent, we would be turning our backs on good music thus you can never make us turn to the dark side. k?
well Miss Passion, through my extensive research i have found that the vast majority of people like you who 'despise' my man 50 have only heard 1-2% of his music, i.e his radio singles like candy shop etc.

his best stuff dosent make it to the radio airwaves, the songs you hear on the radio are the songs he releases to top the charts (being a businessman, he has certain objectives, and topping the charts is one of them)

so you people judge him on these songs which i think is very unfair...how can you possibly conclude that an artist 'sucks' if you have heard only 5-6 of his songs

there are so many good songs of his that you wont hear on the radio...if only people scratch the surface a little instead of jumping on the 'lets hate 50' bandwagon

for example Ghetto Qu'ran & Many Men are very powerful songs lyrically and the beats are awesome as well....if only ppl werent so arrogant

Last edited:

Ellie_Belly

HSC
robbie1 said:
well Miss Passion, through my extensive research i have found that the vast majority of people like you who 'despise' my man 50 have only heard 1-2% of his music, i.e his radio singles like candy shop etc.

his best stuff dosent make it to the radio airwaves, the songs you hear on the radio are the songs he releases to top the charts (being a businessman, he has certain objectives, and topping the charts is one of them)

so you people judge him on these songs which i think is very unfair...how can you possible conclude that an artist 'suckss if you have heard only 5-6 of his songs

there are so many good songs of his that you wont hear on the radio...if only people scratched the surface a little instead of jumping on the 'lets hate 50' bandwagon

for example Ghetto Qu'ran & Many Men are very powerful songs lyrically and the beats are tops as well....if only ppl werent so arrogant
Sif not shutup.

0Jade0

HSC
How was that meant to make me change my mind about him. He is still shit.

Also, if he is so good you wouldn't need to convince people to like him.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
i have heard ALOT AND ALOT AND ALOT of his material.....i think he is at best a very average rapper. He has never had a classic in my opinion.

and 'you reckon nas is the greatest...nuff said'....what was said??? is that really enough said??? that gives him credibility that he thinks nas is the greatest because unlike 50 cent nas is a GREAT MC that just isn't as good he used to be. 50 cent is an AVERAGE MC that just isn't as good as he used to be (went from average to garbage).

See i have a bias though, i see a 50 and shady fanatic and i assume they are a mainstream bopper. I'm not yet convinced that you don't fall into that category, specially when you dismiss illmatics opinions because 'he thinks nas is the greatest.'

dude, have you even heard illmatic or it was written?

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
Meh.

It was okay. 50 cent is a crappy rapper. His production and hooks are fucking out of it. But lyrically it just isn't that good. It pretty good compared to say...Lil john but you don't listen to him for lyrics. If you want to look at lyrics just ignore the people that just cite people like Kanye West. These people don't know shit. His just isn't that good. Face it. So he doesn't talk about guns and all that jazz. But this doesn't not make him good. You want good, look at this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm91erdsLKY&search=chino xl That, that right there is skill. It almost hurts that someone can write that well.

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I go to a music university and feel that my criteria of what consitutes "good music" is severely fixed and educated.

I hate to sound arrogant but it will take much more to sway and impress me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)