This is getting out of hand. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
My exams took two weeks, much shorter than most. Of course, my last two days held the three most difficult (or so I thought - damn maths!). Anyway, you do less subjects than us.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
lol, u've used that word more than once 2day, i wanted to know what it means? :D
knowledgable.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Well, I do 5 subjects. So its not that many less.
And I have 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 +3 = 15 hours of Exams in total.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Isn't it fun to seize threads? Now I know why Asqy does it!

Of course, if Ms 12 had powers she would use the admin options and delete our deviant post. Then again, no mod would even think of such an extreme act of malice. :rolleyes:

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
Well, I do 5 subjects. So its not that many less.
And I have 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 +3 = 15 hours of Exams in total.
Wow, that's nice of them...I only had...wait...
2 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 2 = 18 hours. Oh damn.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
Power is not only overrated, but has a tendency to go to people's heads.
Exhibit A: Lexicographer. Say it with me people JAPANESE.

Originally posted by Lexicographer
It is at this point that I can say your opinion means absolutely nothing.
Actually, the opinions of the other members who post in non-school does count. If you're not liked, you won't get mod darling.

Most of my time there is spent reporting idiots. Not to mention members who shit everyone and don't offer anything helpful (ie Ms 12)
Actually, I don't shit everyone, and if you read my subject forums you'd see that I actually help out a lot more than you ever could. But did I apply for mod? NO. Do I want to be a mod? NO.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by Ms 12
Exhibit A: Lexicographer. Say it with me people JAPANESE.
It's exactly this kind of thing I'm talking about. You think you help people but your attitude just pisses them off. Look at how people REPLY to your posts and you might understand. I don't think you've bothered looking at my posts in the subject fora either. Anyway, moderating Japanese, small as it is, will still be more influence than you'll ever have.
Actually, the opinions of the other members who post in non-school does count. If you're not liked, you won't get mod darling.
Did I say other members? No, I said you. Also, I never asked to mod non-school. If you read my post you will see that the prospect scares and repels me. No, I find the quality of posts in the Language fora far more pleasant to deal with thank you very much.
But did I apply for mod? NO. Do I want to be a mod? NO.
Thank God for that. If I'm on a power trip, imagine what YOU would be like!

One last thing:
Say it with me people JAPANESE.
How many times have you tried and failed to make this sound funny? A lesson:

repetition does not equal wit

Winston

HSC
Alright kids all of you out of the playground :p :p...

^___^
HSC
oo..Mod power...

meh, i reckon if ppl do see another of those racist post..hmm..u might able to guess its from *u know who* and all they want is to attract attention..

send a PM to a mod and then ignore the user...

hmm, but i like the idea of make more mod ;)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
It's exactly this kind of thing I'm talking about. You think you help people but your attitude just pisses them off. Look at how people REPLY to your posts and you might understand.
You have no idea what you are talking about. Yes, I piss certain people off, but if you think Im not doing it with total knowledge and intention then you are very nieve. People piss me off, I piss them off, it suits both parties. However, I am NOT talking about the general forum here, if you bothered to look in my subject forums you would see a very different persona (but please don't enter my subject forums, we don't need them polluted with your crap). My PM inbox is also evidence that I help people.

If I'm on a power trip, imagine what YOU would be like!
Actually, I tend not to go on power trips, I feel very secure in my status on this board, I don't feel the need to have percieved authority over the people who visit it.

One last thing:How many times have you tried and failed to make this sound funny? A lesson:
repetition does not equal wit
Of course you don't find it amusing, its a copout directed at YOU :rolleyes: And its not actually an attempt at humour, it is simply to point out the irony of the situation....

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
You have no idea what you are talking about. Yes, I piss certain people off, but if you think Im not doing it with total knowledge and intention then you are very nieve. People piss me off, I piss them off, it suits both parties. However, I am NOT talking about the general forum here, if you bothered to look in my subject forums you would see a very different persona (but please don't enter my subject forums, we don't need them polluted with your crap). My PM inbox is also evidence that I help people.
a) learn to spell nave
b) again, you misread. I too suggested you look at the posts from my subjects, I'm sure you won't find much that feeds your ego
c) your PM inbox is the perfect evidence to present isn't it? something nobody else can see. :rolleyes:
Actually, I tend not to go on power trips, I feel very secure in my status on this board, I don't feel the need to have percieved authority over the people who visit it.
Is that so? Well then, care to explain the constant slamming of noobs in non-school? Or how about commanding psycho_mushy "not to talk to an extension history student about history". No perception of superiority eh? Pah.
Of course you don't find it amusing, its a copout directed at YOU :rolleyes: And its not actually an attempt at humour, it is simply to point out the irony of the situation....
Once more the cracks in your defence show. NOBODY has EVER found it amusing, in the countless threads you have tried to slip that line in to. For you to say "it's not actually an attempt at humour" is the saddest attempt at a save I have seen on this board. Of course it was an attempt at humour, plain as day. A failed one.

For someone who writes with so many contradictions I am surprised you do so well at Modern History, let alone Extension. You really have a lot to learn about logic and consistency.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Nice attempt Lexicographer, but you've got nothing. Ive put forth my argument and I stand by it. Im not going to bother anymore because obviously you have a degree of insecurity and care enough about what I think of you to argue back (not to mention picking at my spelling).
Quite frankly I enjoy a good argument, but its hot and my stomach is cramping to buggery. Just can't be bothered. Perhaps another day. But watch out for a PM, Id like to send you the 'evidence' you refuse to believe.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Ms 12,

I got your PM. And yes, I admit, I have been arguing like a child, and I apologise. I guess we both have a grudge that may or may not be resolved any time soon, but I agree with Laz in that we shouldn't continue this fighting. Please accept this apology for flaming you, as well as the snide references to you in a number of posts over the last two days.

Spelling correction: I always do that. If there's one thing I can't stand it's an otherwise brilliantly written passage sullied by poor execution. I take back what I said about Ms 12 not being able to write.

Evidence: I stand corrected. You're a lot more useful than I have given you credit for. Though I still dislike the way you speak to some members, I will no longer accuse you of being a waste of download limit.

Casual sex: Sorry, I am celibate.

Laz: I was wondering when you'd step in! :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)