This is the thread where we go fml (1 Viewer)

cp3

HSC
My predicted ATAR i'm quite pleased with 99.3, though i'm abit cut becuase its the lowest in the family.

And yes btw i'm white.

fredinhose

HSC
i got 99.95 and im kind of pissed because i only finished first in 2 subjects

chodgy

HSC
i got 99.95 and im kind of pissed because i only finished first in 2 subjects
i hate you so so much... stop fucking complaining about stupid things... NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR ATAR OF 99.95 IN THE REAL WORLD... they care about whether you can do the job at hand... im annoyed because i will miss out on my degree, many others are like me.... so why the fuck are you complaining about not coming first...

lyk-wateva

HSC
i hate you so so much... stop fucking complaining about stupid things... NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR ATAR OF 99.95 IN THE REAL WORLD... they care about whether you can do the job at hand... im annoyed because i will miss out on my degree, many others are like me.... so why the fuck are you complaining about not coming first...
I second this...

Luba91

HSC
I'm not saying my result coz it sucks...but FML!
I'm so going out tonight to forget everything about hsc.

askrach

HSC
but 99.95 is the highest ATAR you can get, its not like you could've done better. Consider yourself lucky that you got that without having to come first in everything.

MrDimple

HSC
man whats BoS/UAC doing to people who got 40> and want to getinto uni, do those people have a chance of getting into uni? or is this some game for BoS/UAC for people giving them 40> just to make them depressed and such

azsakura

HSC
its very inconsiderate for people who got like 99+ and complaining. WTF ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)