This is what class war looks like!!! (1 Viewer)

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
how is giving bailouts BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN BAILOUTS

free market capitalism

please respond

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
how is massive government intervention of taking money from the poor and giving it to the wealthy to subsidise their losses

in any way

a free market mechanism

fucking learn to horseshoe theory

you stupid cunt

we would agree on like 90% of the shit that is wrong that the US govt and most govts do in general

our solution is 'well maybe people should be left alone to do their own thing'

your solution "NO WE CAN MAKE THIS WORK YOU SEE WE CAN THIS STUFF DOESN'T DIRECTLY TREND TOWARDS CORRUPTION EVER WE CAN FIX IT"

ugh

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
That graphic makes a pretty compelling argument to scrap the tax cuts for the wealthy.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
sylvesterbr/rothbard/ etc etc
one of the reason our debates never go anywhere is because most of your economic views are so 18th century.
I feel bad for responding to the trolls but this is just too much

Your views are based upon Marx, who whose works were published in the 19th century. His theories revolve around the Neanderthal labour theory of value, which was supported primarily by 18th century economists.

The major works of the austrian school of economics (the guys we listen to) were published in early-to mid 20th century, and feature many refutations of of 18th and 19th century economic thought.

you clearly must have some kind of mental deficiency to be so wrong

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Free market capitalists like yourself are being hoisted by your own petard around the world. Financial bastions and the deluded "temporarily embarrassed millionaire" poor people who regurgitate the propaganda of the plutocracy like you do, subconsciously realize that the writing is on the wall. Your dreams of economic elitism are being cut short by the guillotine of an inevitable French Revolution 2.0.
Yeah except I just made a whole fucking post about why america ISN'T a free market you compelte fucking moron

Lentern

HSC
I dont care wut u say capitalism is fucking evil kill yourselves you dirty bourgeois pig dogs marx greatest man alvie soon me n my comrades will take ur monies over ur burning corpes!1!!
I don't care no economics you are wrong I am right because I say so!1!!
Silly anarchist, can't even read.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
The major works of the austrian school of economics (the guys we listen to) were published in early-to mid 20th century, and feature many refutations of of 18th and 19th century economic thought.
1. Most of us (all of us?) are not in Austria.
2. This is the 21st century now.

byebyebye

HSC
I feel bad for responding to the trolls but this is just too much

Your views are based upon Marx, who whose works were published in the 19th century. His theories revolve around the Neanderthal labour theory of value, which was supported primarily by 18th century economists.

you clearly must have some kind of mental deficiency to be so wrong
Karl Marx's theories were notable primarily for (1) nationalisation of the means of production, distribution and exchange, and (2) what he called 'dictatorship of the proletariat'. I haven't seen Leron arguing for either of these, so I can only assume you don't know what Marxism means, and are only referring to Marx generalised way of slagging off something you happen to disagree with.

@ Rothbard

Tax breaks are taxes that under normal circumstances you should be paying. Tax breaks are not additional taxes, they represent a temporary exemption in the form of reductions to the amount that you have agreed to pay, (this is an implied agreement represented by the fact that you live and do business in the jurisdiction of the agency imposing the taxes).

The above chart illustrates what could have been done with the funds if the people on the right had paid the full amount that they agreed to. This is not a penalty, nor is it an unfair burden. It is not something being taken from them and then given to someone else. It is what they have chosen to pay.

The column on the left represents the potential benefits to society as a whole, (that's correct, both rich and poor alike), that have been lost due to the successful efforts of the people in the right column to weasel out of what they owe.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Karl Marx's theories were notable primarily for (1) nationalisation of the means of production, distribution and exchange, and (2) what he called 'dictatorship of the proletariat'. I haven't seen Leron arguing for either of these, so I can only assume you don't know what Marxism means, and are only referring to Marx generalised way of slagging off something you happen to disagree with.
wow

can you try adressing the actual content of my post just a little less next time?

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
hahahahaah people agree to pay taxes yes they have chosen to pay taxes the same way they have chosen to be robbed yes I can see that now

yes comrade when do we take all the capital off them dirty capitalist pigs and enact our dictoroship of da proletariat so we can kill dem n rape their wives n daughters class struggle red guard??1!!!!1!!!

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
wow

can you try adressing the actual content of my post just a little less next time?
no m8 ur fucking wrong and I'm right i dunt care wut u say in ur post. karl marx greatest man live!!!!!!

i don't care what the actual content of your post is you are wrong you dirty capitalistic bourgeois pig dogs when we've established our dictorship of the proletariat we will hang peopel like you!!!!!11!!

byebyebye

HSC
and the stupid thing is, as you pile on more and more debt and print more and more money to pay for these extensive programs, you push the economy closer and closer to collapse, wherein all of these programs will abruptly go broke, in which case the poor will be completely fucked.
WRONG!!! Money spent on programs is spent primarily on wages. And the wages go to pay for things supplied by businesses - so that's how you keep the economy going.

Witness how Australia has avoided the impact of the so-called 'Worldwide recession' through PUBLIC SPENDING programs. Keynes was right - as if that wouldn't be obvious to anyone with a working brain. AND he was American. So howzabout that?
What caused America's debt was fiscal conservatism on the home front - keeping money out of the economy through failing to spend money on thigs like public health an education (both very wage-intensive, so good got circulating money, good for the economy) - and an imperialist foreign policy - and you have Bush to thank for that

And when you're finished that, explain how we escape the situation we have now, in which the free trade agreement with China has taken away all the manual labour opportunities which were once available for people with disabilities. I'm yearning to hear it. Well no - that's a lie. I don't discuss anything with wankers like you.

PS For those of you who, DO have some social skills and are wondering - let me just say - mining has practically no impact at all on our domestic economy, apart from increasing the load through immigration of the miners they bring in. We don't have a resources tax and profits don't stay in the country. But claiming it's good for us is a very common form of misinformation

Last edited:

Lentern

HSC
WRONG!!! Money spent on programs is spent primarily on wages. And the wages go to pay for things supplied by businesses - so that's how you keep the economy going.

Witness how Australia has avoided the impact of the so-called 'Worldwide recession' through PUBLIC SPENDING programs. Keynes was right - as if that wouldn't be obvious to anyone with a working brain. AND he was American. So howzabout that?
What caused America's debt was fiscal conservatism on the home front - keeping money out of the economy through failing to spend money on thigs like public health an education (both very wage-intensive, so good got circulating money, good for the economy) - and an imperialist foreign policy - and you have Bush to thank for that

And when you're finished that, explain how we escape the situation we have now, in which the free trade agreement with China has taken away all the manual labour opportunities which were once available for people with disabilities. I'm yearning to hear it. Well no - that's a lie. I don't discuss anything with wankers like you.

PS For those of you who, DO have some social skills and are wondering - let me just say - mining has practically no impact at all on our domestic economy, apart from increasing the load through immigration of the miners they bring in. We don't have a resources tax and profits don't stay in the country. But claiming it's good for us is a very common form of misinformation
Just be quiet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)