This is what class war looks like!!! (1 Viewer)

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
You wait til the US loses their dollar and they get rid of income taxes.
US is the most 2nd communist country in the world.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
WRONG!!! Money spent on programs is spent primarily on wages. And the wages go to pay for things supplied by businesses - so that's how you keep the economy going.

Witness how Australia has avoided the impact of the so-called 'Worldwide recession' through PUBLIC SPENDING programs. Keynes was right - as if that wouldn't be obvious to anyone with a working brain. AND he was American. So howzabout that?
What caused America's debt was fiscal conservatism on the home front - keeping money out of the economy through failing to spend money on thigs like public health an education (both very wage-intensive, so good got circulating money, good for the economy) - and an imperialist foreign policy - and you have Bush to thank for that

And when you're finished that, explain how we escape the situation we have now, in which the free trade agreement with China has taken away all the manual labour opportunities which were once available for people with disabilities. I'm yearning to hear it. Well no - that's a lie. I don't discuss anything with wankers like you.

PS For those of you who, DO have some social skills and are wondering - let me just say - mining has practically no impact at all on our domestic economy, apart from increasing the load through immigration of the miners they bring in. We don't have a resources tax and profits don't stay in the country. But claiming it's good for us is a very common form of misinformation
So much economic illiteracy and actual outright lying it hurts

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
fringe elements is a fantastic blog

just like bleeding heart libertarians

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
What is a Homeless Assistance Grant? Why would you want to spend $2 billion on assisting someone to become homeless? Bet it was a Democrat that introduced that pork-barrel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)