This place is fucked. fucking beurocracy. (1 Viewer)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
if we become a republic.. we wouldnt have the protection of england anymore right? does that mean they will like totally disown us because we arent part of them anymore... or would we still have good relations with them?
im kinda confused as to why people voted no to a republic.. i know the inital costs of a new currency and new flag would be alot.. but what else?
it would be interesting to have a female leader.. i wonder if itll happen in our lifetime

nickw...

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by santaslayer
Are you suggesting that a female PM/President will remedy this situation? Or are you suggesting females are softer on these particular issues? Either way, I do'nt see the point of your suggestion. (unless, of course, she is democratically elected). :)

yes

gaybasher

Banned
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm we dont need any women politicians this country went down the toilet wen we started lettting women out of the kitchen... the only decent woman politicna is pauline hansen........the news makes me angry tooo............this coutnry is garbage,,,,

*we should stop boat pple comming to this country
*immigrants working in brothels and building sites....yeah let them stay they are doing goood.but if they commit crimes etc send them home..........like just turn a blind eye cos there not cosing any problems
*we need tax reform.....the rich need tax breaks as welll
* we must stop police from having so much power and stop the government infringing on a civil rights. like pretty much police can search you for nothing......thats unfair
*we must try and reduce crime, like voilence and shit...the police spend way to much time..checking rail way tickets and looking for drugs etc.....while ppple are being killed its patehtic.
*this country sux cos it looks like we just invaded a country base3d on lies. not only killing iraqies..but risking the lives of the troops...god dam politicians.
*we also need to free hicks....the government is pathetic to leave him over there to rot........there totally gutlesss.

thats the start of my problems with the government.......

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ROFL

before this post i actually thought you might be serious....

...now i see you are just a shit stirrer

.... way to shit stir!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)