This story will change your life for the 'Greatest'. (1 Viewer)

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
Done. I’m now an Ubermensch.
It took 5 months of research and psychoanalysis, but I did it.
Basically, throw away wisedom after you learn enough of it. However, you must come to that conclusion yourself, and to do so authentically and experiencial is EXTREMELY difficult.
Either way, mission accomplished.
Mate can you f off my dreams? I have more time than you and more intellectual power. Sit down and be humble. Immortality, trillion air (how are you going to make yourself composed of trillion airs?), more than a leader (I smell a fat god complex. Only I or Kang could do such a thing),father (yeah I accept), everything to do anything (I don't think ur brain will have enough storage for that) so chill. No one is more delusional than I. No one has a greater god complex than me. Go to parties and do whatever other 18 year olds do please.

I am on the verge of creating one way time travel with an equation. Mwah hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha. Cya all never in 2 million years.

Last edited:

username_2

HSC
Done. I’m now an Ubermensch.
It took 5 months of research and psychoanalysis, but I did it.
Basically, throw away wisedom after you learn enough of it. However, you must come to that conclusion yourself, and to do so authentically and experiencial is EXTREMELY difficult.
Either way, mission accomplished.
Well... reading your first post on this thread really did invigorate me. It's been a while since i've experienced/ seen that much passion and I admire it greatly. AIE's a great place and I wish you luck.

Not to put a damper or anything but surely being a "ubermensch", you have seen a person... die right. Im sure the inevitability of death hits you in the face like a brick wall then right. What do you think?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
For example, if you have an IQ of 60, you can't get a job. Since it has been proven that IQ isn't a fixed value for each individual, and can fluctuate depending on the environment, then I'm sure they can eventually raise their IQ to the average 100, or even become a genius.
Of course, they would have to have HEEPS of hard work, especially with the low IQ, (since one's IQ determines the speed of a person's ability to adapt to a given situation and intact new information).
This is unadulterated horse shit. You cannot raise your IQ by 2.66 standard deviations. Genius level IQ, say 140, represents a 5.33 standard deviation increase which is simply absurd.

IQ is highly heritable, and even to the extent that environmental factors play a role, these are mostly baked in well before you're an adult. Intelligence researchers have spent the past 60+ years looking for ways to increase people's IQs (other than removing obviously deleterious factors during childhood like malnutrition and disease) and they haven't found anything.

So, even if they have to work every single day, one day, they can become something they could of literately never imagined before, because that's how I was.
Yes I'm going to listen to a guy who doesn't know how to spell 'literally' and saying 'could of' instead of 'could have'.

Finally, again, another story that caught my interest, ('Dr Stone' the anime). I was so excited about something academic for once. I used to think before, 'science doesn't matter anymore, you can make money doing anything fun'. That was too naive, and it wasn't a fulfilling goal either.
I now have the goal of one day being the greatest ME I can be within the MULTIVERSE.
I'm going to die a LEGEND, simply because of my idea of how to beat death itself, (this is getting 'me specific' now, but I'll keep using myself as an example, since this is a story for you, for you to one day go through what I did - if your desire to that is) - I am serious though about creating immortality, so remember my name well.
You are not right in the head.

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
This is unadulterated horse shit. You cannot raise your IQ by 2.66 standard deviations. Genius level IQ, say 140, represents a 5.33 standard deviation increase which is simply absurd.

IQ is highly heritable, and even to the extent that environmental factors play a role, these are mostly baked in well before you're an adult. Intelligence researchers have spent the past 60+ years looking for ways to increase people's IQs (other than removing obviously deleterious factors during childhood like malnutrition and disease) and they haven't found anything.

Yes I'm going to listen to a guy who doesn't know how to spell 'literally' and saying 'could of' instead of 'could have'.

You are not right in the head.
For once, I agree with Sylvibabes. This man must have watched Loki and is now inspired to be Kang or something. Chill bruv.

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
u joined on ur birthday than lol nah nah srsly how old are u
Sylvibabes is some adult creep who likes to chill on student forums. That ___ ain't 14. Oh yes, if you would like to know what word I underscored out, well count the underscores and make a decision based on a multitude of factors which can include rap music, gender, stereotypes, etc.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Ok, time to defend myself, *knuckle crack*.
So, ok, I was wrong about IQ. The younger me that wrote this was very hopeful, buuut, I’m actually more hopeful than ever now.
This is how people should treat the situation:
Don’t give a stuff about anything, your dream should not be your weakness. If you want to do something, or achieve something, then do this one thing, become a kid again.
That’s all I’m going to say, no defending myself, I’m done with BOS now, since I can’t find a reason to stay on here anymore.

Bye 👋
(I won’t come back, but you’ll all hear of me in the future, don’t worry about that)

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
Ok, time to defend myself, *knuckle crack*.
So, ok, I was wrong about IQ. The younger me that wrote this was very hopeful, buuut, I’m actually more hopeful than ever now.
This is how people should treat the situation:
Don’t give a stuff about anything, your dream should not be your weakness. If you want to do something, or achieve something, then do this one thing, become a kid again.
That’s all I’m going to say, no defending myself, I’m done with BOS now, since I can’t find a reason to stay on here anymore.

Bye 👋
(I won’t come back, but you’ll all hear of me in the future, don’t worry about that)
A future where you live to around the current normal human lifespan. I shall see this thread in 2 million years as I witness the forgetting of Earth. Besides, the upload brain into tech and then put in body thing is so cliche. I guarantee everyone has had that thought before. I wouldn't be surprised if you got that from Rick and Morty. It is like saying "I am gonna make hovering cars by putting magnets in the ground."

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
I am gonna be genuinely serious now. Bruv, I have had far more complex and potentially world-changing thoughts in kindergarten.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Anyways, now that I am briefly back, allow me to catch you guys up on what has happened a bit:
I have been studying art and game design.
I can make manga now, as well as program.
I’ve made a couple of video games now, all of which are 3D.
I’ve got a back list of tutorials to follow, which are being lessened now as I go through them.
I quit Instagram, anime, manga, and playing games, and now I’m reading lightnovels, h.p. lovecraft, and bulking up my body 4 days a week.
Life’s fun, and I’ve now got people to hang out with every lunch (the people in the art department, not those in my class still).
Also, my mum is a hypnotist, and just yesterday, for a brief moment, I was normal again (because of a hypnosis related event).
My brother is becoming a UFC boxer also.
And my dad is hungry.

ok, that’s what’s happened to me since the last time I was on here.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I’m honestly shocked of the things I said back then.
Not because they’re dumb, but because it’s literally everything Hamza and the Yogi “Sadhguru” say, before I even knew who they were.

I literally had all the answers myself, and the YouTube videos that were ‘educating’ me, ended up removing my godly imagination, and I no longer used my OWN brain as I did back then to come to my own realisations.

Because of that, for a while (until recently in the past 2-3 months), I have been completely delusional, rather than emotionally invested in things that intrinsically matter to ME.
Going down the path of nihilism and being opinionated is NOT the way to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)