this true or not (1 Viewer)

skynet89

HSC
http://www.stwing.upenn.edu/~jenf/writing/rant04.html

was trolling in one of the boredofstudies forums and i found this in one's signature and it really made me realised, all of that has happened to me.
probably a cliche topic but i honestly want to know why girls go for every option but the one in front of them.

no im not a mummys(dont even have one) boy, geeky or unadventurous. sounds indulgent but i woudlnt say im eye vomit. i'm fluent, easily hold up conversations and im not shy. so why do i always get this notion that i have to do drugs, get maggot every night and be a dickhead. i haven't changed or mimiced personally dont really wan't to but yeah share your thoughts. at the moment im just over girls, seems like in their teenage years their minds are fucked and everyone keeps telling me wait til uni. i think its becoming clearer that yeah, girls in uni would have probably settled down

cheers !

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
You are only in year 12 mate, whats the rush?

Girls dont settle down til they are 23, just hold out until then.

skynet89

HSC
lol its a she who wrote that article. and nah i do have confidence. i guess i havent met the right people

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
its complete bullshit. even if it were true, if ur just convincing random girls to have sex with u, you could lie and pretend to be a jerk. but thats unnecessary because girls are attracted to nice guys anyway. in fact the biggest turnoff would be to brag about how u do drugs/have been arrested ect.

perhaps he is confusing nice with lacking confidence, which is a turn off for most girls.
completely agreed, well said lad.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
guys with too much confidence are a major turn-off as well =|

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
You are seeing it wrong. Girls don't like guys who do drugs and get in trouble for the sake that they get in trouble, they like them because theres something exciting about them and they have confidence.

If you are doing something you love and you are excited about it then girls will respect you for it, if its something that sounds cool or you make it sound cool then they will be all over you.

Ignore what the girl above me said, she has no idea because girls don't know what they want. Have confidence in yourself, be true and do everything you like doing and the girls will come.

skynet89

HSC
yeah don't get me wrong i do know what a good balance of nice and confident is but thanks for the replies.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yes, nice guys suck, but not because they're nice. It's because generally nice guys aren't being themselves and they lie to the girl. They also have no idea how girls work, they think that if they keep listening to her talk about boyfriends and keep buying her nice things, that she will suddenly wake up one day and be in love with them.

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
skynet89 said:
nah i do have confidence. i guess i havent met the right people
*hugs* and for whoever wrote that girls dont know what they want they were WRONG!! thing is, we dont find what we want for a while so dumping leads to guys thinking that we dont know what we want but truth be told what we want isnt always what we get. sometimes its better!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
whoever wrote that girls dont know what they want they were WRONG!!
I disagree. I mean, I'm not saying guys should go out and rape girls (no means no, kids), but generally if you asked a girl what she wants in a guy, what she says is inconsequential.

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
jumb said:
I disagree. generally if you asked a girl what she wants in a guy, what she says is inconsequential.
granted there is some truth in this for some picking, stuck up bitches but some girls are actually down to earth in what they want, they dont reach for the sky cos they know that theres sometimes happiness in the simple things in life!

Darkening

HSC
jumb said:
Yes, nice guys suck, but not because they're nice. It's because generally nice guys aren't being themselves and they lie to the girl. They also have no idea how girls work, they think that if they keep listening to her talk about boyfriends and keep buying her nice things, that she will suddenly wake up one day and be in love with them.

What if you were raised that way??? To treat girls with respect? opening doors, not taking advantage and just helping them?

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
Darkening said:
What if you were raised that way??? To treat girls with respect? opening doors, not taking advantage and just helping them?
i like you, (dont take htat the wrong way) but you see the world in a similar way to what i do. its beautiful. every1 needs to be treated with respect!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
granted there is some truth in this for some picking, stuck up bitches but some girls are actually down to earth in what they want, they dont reach for the sky cos they know that theres sometimes happiness in the simple things in life!
Eh, I didn't explain myself right. I'm not saying that all girls have ridiculously high standards, but more that girls unconsciously lie to weed out the boys from the men. After hearing what a girl wants, some guys would say to themselves: "whoa, she's too good for me, it looks like they only way I can be with her is if I buy her nice things do whatever she wants and basically change myself to her demangs" where as the some would say "I know you would have fun with me anyway, so fuck what you say, I'll push on anyway and see where it goes".

Which would you be with?

Darkening said:
You can be a gentleman and respect a girl without falling into the trap of being the "nice guy".

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Remember guys, she has to respect you first, and most likely she will not respect pushovers.

skynet89

HSC
lol. i dont shower girls with gifts. there are nice guys(i think) like me who know what the borderline is with what is a turnoff and what is respect but still it is tricky to find that girl that wont overlook me hey. and i do have 2 older sisters so yeah i did get influenced in a way. but still whats this with girls liking guys that can listen and being a listener makes you a friend thing :S

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Girls like badasses, they all lie about it too. It's fucking lols. "I want a guy who will treat me right and look after me blah blah blah that's why Im fucking this 23 year old from Penrith who has a commodore ute."

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I meant girls your age. I know heaps of year 11s and 12s who are like that. Fucking stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)