This Year's Fashion Has Been Really Shit, Why Doesn't Anyone Else Agree? (1 Viewer)

???

• Total voters

howboutno

HSC
Lizakith said:
Fluoro stuff just makes it easier to spot the people you don't want to associate with.
LMAO so true!!

I HATE HATE HATE fluoro!!!

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
AlleyCat said:
nah, agnes sucks. sorry zo...
nooooooooooo! *sadpanda* :(

ok, admittedly she is no as awesome these days (her hair is shit atm), and Stammy is my fave right now, but she is still pretty rad. :cool:
go androgyny!

HSC
brookachooka said:
you all think you have it bad, i live in port macquarie, we have like to shopping centres both really small. so everyone shops in the same shops and all wear exactly the same clothes. when walking down the street u'd be lucky to not see 2 of the same top.

it's really annoying and very hard to be original.

but i really dont mind cos im a jeans and tee type girl, i can get themk whenever no matter wat the fashion is, so it works for me
nah man you live in wauchope, that's worse :p

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
chelsea girl said:
nooooooooooo! *sadpanda* :(

ok, admittedly she is no as awesome these days (her hair is shit atm), and Stammy is my fave right now, but she is still pretty rad. :cool:
go androgyny!
atchally stam and agnes (refuse to spell her name that fucking shithouse poser way) are pretty much my two least favourite models.

congratulations!

EDIT: i was wrong, this chick is my least favourite "model"

blacksunset

HSC
*Minka* said:
I havn't brought much this year either. My pet fashion peeve this season is those horrible fluro shirts with big slogans on them. They seem to be all I find this year. I can't wait til I am in Europe for Christmas and might be able to find something decent.
dear god i agree, i even joined a group that said "people who wear tops with big fonts on them are idiots" or something like that...lol.
and i went to a fancy dress party and it was like black and white themed so i went and bought one of thsoe tops with big writing onthem from supre... just to be funny, and the chick in there was like "omg taht looks so awesome these tops are the bomb" and i was like hmm...lol. i left quickly (with my top, hiding my supre bag.) i havent worn it since :)

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
AlleyCat said:
atchally stam and agnes (refuse to spell her name that fucking shithouse poser way) are pretty much my two least favourite models.

congratulations!

EDIT: i was wrong, this chick is my least favourite "model"
ahaha oh dear! who are your favourites then? i will die if you say snejana, vlada or olga. they are foul.

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
if there are so many girls here who hate this years fashion, why are the streets polluted with the same mass produced, fugly pieces?
and fluoro is just wrong on both sexes...

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
all.time.fiend said:
if there are so many girls here who hate this years fashion, why are the streets polluted with the same mass produced, fugly pieces?
and fluoro is just wrong on both sexes...
it's either because there's a disproportionate amount of people who have somehow deluded themselves into thinking fluoro/tights/massive slogan tees are acceptable to leave the house in, or because the relative lack of stylish and affordable (ie not $200 a garment) clothes out there atm has forced otherwise sane people into wearing a muddled combination of the current fugly trend and clothes from years before. personally, i've just reverted to the tshirt + jeans + flats combination. boring, maybe, but you can't go wrong with it.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I just spent 5 hours looking for a dress to wear for a christmas dinner and failed. Instead I have opted to wear an old summer dress, and accessorise with new jewellery and shoes.

Still shitty at the fashion though.

And I went to general pants to buy my boyfriend's brother a shirt, and the assistant tried to help me. We narrowed it down to tight-fitting and nothing fluro. And he had MASSIVE trouble trying to find something that fit that criteria. The ones that did were plain black/white with something boring.

I will love it when pregnant dresses and fluro/metallic crap finally get over themselves. Go away. I didn't keep fit and work out all through winter only to hide it during the fucking summer.

EDIT: ...That said, I hear that next year's fashion will get back to smart, sheek 1920's classics. Think Rihanna, or Katie Holmes. Not a fan of the high waste bullshit but nevertheless, this is a sway toward my tastes. I'm still skeptical with the forecasts, but it's less of the retro stuff, good, thanks for that.

In fact, I shall make a thread v. soon.

Last edited:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
EDIT: ...That said, I hear that next year's fashion will get back to smart, sheek 1920's classics. Think Rihanna, or Katie Holmes. Not a fan of the high waste bullshit but nevertheless, this is a sway toward my tastes. I'm still skeptical with the forecasts, but it's less of the retro stuff, good, thanks for that.

lol

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
all.time.fiend said:
they may not like it, but they'll do whatever it takes to attract the hot lebs from africa :D

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
they may not like it, but they'll do whatever it takes to attract the hot lebs from africa :D
all you gotta do is dress like a slut, not a trend-whore

beentherdunthat

HSC
ur_inner_child said:

lol i already got the high waisted pants and the skirts and the cue dresses . I loveeeeee them. And the suspenders. They're hot. :)

ChicShit

HSC
chelsea girl said:
ahaha oh dear! who are your favourites then? i will die if you say snejana, vlada or olga. they are foul.
snejana always looks so cranky!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)