those doing the o7 hsc.. (1 Viewer)

chenliru

[h<3rt_kdramas.]
HSC
after a long 6 years, its now the final year we have together with our mates before we head out into the "big world" .. this may be a long and stressful year - or a short one that flies by too fast for us to enjoy it.

.. is anyone terrified of what's ahead of them?

Sofstar

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
im excited, not terrified
I'm with choco. But i think it'll be an emotional year. I'm ready for the " awww it's the last time we'll.....". *prepares to cry*

Akeru

Rain maker
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
What's it taste like?? (please say chocolate!)
Tasteless.

Or dirty grime for Lottox. Never licked a gate so dunno what it tastes like. -whispers- You should ask him.

Last edited:

chenliru

[h<3rt_kdramas.]
HSC
Sofstar said:
I'm with choco. But i think it'll be an emotional year. I'm ready for the " awww it's the last time we'll.....". *prepares to cry*
aww i so agree !
i was talking about this with a mate & it jus hit us with the fact that its the last year of actual "school" together with everybody.

buht the others are rite; i so cannot wait for this year to be over so there is no more stresss

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Sofstar said:
*hugz* I know what you mean. I don't want to leave my friends. I <3 them dearly and I'm going to miss seeing them everyday, doing stuff without a care in the world. Saying goodbye to all my year 12 friends was hard enough, I don't know how I'm going to handle saying bye to my whole year, *reminisces, smilez :) and wipes away a tear*

HSC
~shinigami~ said:
lol. ahahha. i was sarcastic btw, but does raise questions as to why you know this site:rofl:

honestly, im on a more of "meh" standpoint, but i want it to be over and done with. sick of my parents saying "why are you on the computer and not studying?", etc, etc.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)