those doing the o7 hsc.. (1 Viewer)

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
LottoX said:
Even I can't taste it unless it go to UNSW and lick one of the gateways.
It tastes Chinese.

the-1-n-only-me said:
lol. ahahha. i was sarcastic btw, but does raise questions as to why you know this site:rofl:
The wonders of google, my friend. :)

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
The year will go so fast for you...sorry to say it but it is the reality and as the end nears you will be saying "this is our last monday" ect lol...but also dont forget after this year ur life has only begun...

chenliru

[h<3rt_kdramas.]
HSC
the-1-n-only-me said:
lol. ahahha. i was sarcastic btw, but does raise questions as to why you know this site:rofl:

honestly, im on a more of "meh" standpoint, but i want it to be over and done with. sick of my parents saying "why are you on the computer and not studying?", etc, etc.
aghhh my parents are tha same >_>

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
EXCITED :)!
&hearts;
but scared...
just reread marchettas 'looking for alibrandi'... please noone do a john...
we're going to go brilliantly!
TEAM BOS!

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Hah, yeah i've heard heaps about the last year. "It flies by so quickly"
Personally i'm not that afraid, but I know that I soon will be when I completely understand that my youth is going to deteriorate! Life without youth seems almost meaningless, haha I don't want to be old! But then again, we need to move ooonnnnn.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
aww no its nearly ending ><"

LOL and Dr_baby_beanie , did I write that ?! haha oh god I don't remember these things.

Sofstar

HSC
yoakim said:
understand that my youth is going to deteriorate! Life without youth seems almost meaningless, haha I don't want to be old! But then again, we need to move ooonnnnn.
magpam said:
same i dont wanna grow old
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.:p

Larissa8

HSC
I'm doing a speech for a youth convention thing about pressure on teens....when you hear the word "HSC", what do you feel? do u think all the pressure that comes with it is worth it, or not? and what sort of pressure do u feel from the outside world eg media and parents?

Hedgy

HSC
As much as i want HighSchool to be over, one could say that i am kinda fond of it, despite all the BS issues that have come with it. All the lessons hard, learnt.

You've finally made the top, you know.

Im not looking forward to putting in more effort than last year, and having to earn all those marks and top rankings all over again though:mad1:

Neither am i looking forward to entering the workforce, lookn at how hard my rents work for 4 weeks holidays is pretty demoralising compared to our 6 weeks only ova chrissy!

tell me if it doesnt seem very wrong to be putting credit cards in our hands, and allowing us into bars and clubs :p

... Shall be an interesting year fo sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)