those doing the o7 hsc.. (1 Viewer)

IceOnFire

HSC
I can't wait for the high school reunion 10 - 20 years later!!

Haha imagine the skinny poles getting pot bellies, the guys getting bald.. HAHAHAH!!!!

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
IceOnFire said:
I know how they cook the chicken, and you REALLY don't want to know.

I used to work there, key word: USED TO
As long as I don't know, I don't care because it's yummy. :)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
I'm excited but at the same time im really scared shitless. Im a curry and my parents aren't the crazy type - with all the pressure...and anything above 80 is a good uai to them...but i feel pressured! By brother got a well shit mark and now its up to me. I just want this year to end and i want 19th of december to come now! This year is goign so quickly already!!!!

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
hmm.
im so excited.
i used to be so scared, but that was when i loved/adored/cherished my school and the p;eople in it.
istill love/adore/cherish the poeple in it, but i want change, new people and a new environment.
After reading the catcher in the Rye and heart of darkness, ive taken on this emo stance on life ahah..
Our schools are ponds, and hopefully unis a bit of a wider expanse.
&hearts;
but the Hsc scares me...[and heres where Looking for alibrandi gets me...
auyadhasjkndaskd
this is so emo!
bvaudhjksaijdpa
as you can see, i pretty much liken my life scenarios to those from books:)

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
tanjin said:
I'm excited but at the same time im really scared shitless. Im a curry and my parents aren't the crazy type - with all the pressure...and anything above 80 is a good uai to them...but i feel pressured!

I WISH I WERE U!
its not so much that my parents pressure me..
its more thatthye know i go well in school, and so they tell EVERYONE that im amazingly smart..[family, friends etc...]
i wish they would actually put a lock on my door,cut off wireless and make me study.... but they jsut think i have 'self motivation'
IF I HAD THE KINDA SELF MOTIVATION THEY THINK I HAVE, WOULD I BE ON MSN+MYSPACE+ POSTSECRET+ BOS at this very moment..
;kbkvaugydsupapl'dmas
and because they tell eveyrone about my 'profound intelligence' people automatically think we're talking being in the 98+UAI.
what worries me is, how are u meant to know what you're capable of?
you know where you are relative to the grade, but what about the state?
some say you can use ur schools past year results, but then how do u liken yourself to othersin older grades...
others say thatu can use School certificate...
others say you cant.

bah!
so if i end up getting 80-90[which is not a bad mark, but just very differnet to what is 'expected'/'anticipated' of me.. i'l be telling the world that i got 97
and all must

goodluck all
&hearts;
ps. i have an asian mother
:)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
nichhhole said:
After reading the catcher in the Rye and heart of darkness, ive taken on this emo stance on life ahah..
Heart of Darkness? I didn't like that book =/
nichhhole said:
some say you can use ur schools past year results, but then how do u liken yourself to othersin older grades...
others say thatu can use School certificate...
others say you cant.
I would say that the SC isn't a great indicator of how well you'll go in the HSC, but by a major coincidence, I've received the same mark in 2 unit and extension 1 maths that I got for maths in my SC. Scary.

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
The SC is by no way a means of how you will proform in the HSC.

The only way to find out how you will proform is through various assessments and exams then ask your teacher on what level you are compared to last years cohort and the HSC marks that they got. Don't worry come term 3 you will have worked out where you belong.

Oh and a UAI of 80 is still some kind of pressure.

IceOnFire

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I've been fluking them in maths though. But generally, your statement is true :uhhuh:
hahaha CONSISTENTLY fluking in maths? Noone is THAT lucky. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)