Those in Long Term Relationships Without Sex... (1 Viewer)

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
Yeah pregnancy..due to like i dunno.. broken condoms and what not? Not only that but even through oral sex.. i mean think about it.. how many people actually use protection when performing oral sex? Can get like throat cancer n stuff! eek!! Gross.

HSC
Serius said:
true that. Imo its not a relationship until you are fucking. Its just two friends.
um yeah fully. i have romantic feelings for, and regularly hook up with, every single one of my friends .. i mean we're not in relationships, but clearly if we're not fucking we're just friends.

idiot.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Or, you know, the pill in tandem with condom.

99% effectiveness + what, 95% effectiveness = fun and safe for all.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Kwayera said:

*high fives you*

nicole21290

HSC
I've never been in a relationship but.... I have a friend (she's 19) and she has been dating a guy for about 2 years. He's older (27) but they love each other so you get over the age gap. He has never had sex and they aren't going to til they get married. They do make out but that is it. I can also think of about 100 other people I know, off the top of my head, who had long term relationships without sex and never before getting married. That's just my group of friends though and yes, they're all Christians. Not kissing before marriage though is just ???!!!

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I don't doubt that there are relationships without sex, but is that really how far most go? Just making out?

No generous touching of the genitalia with the hand or the mouth?

lengy

HSC
That would depend on the length of the relationship and whether the individuals in the relationships are conversative when it comes to sexual intimacy.

nicole21290

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
I don't doubt that there are relationships without sex, but is that really how far most go? Just making out?

The people I know? That's it until they get married. And no, they're not freaks who bash people over the head with the Bible, simultaneously condemning everyone to hell. :) They are 'normal' except they don't drink, smoke, or do anything but make out before marriage.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
ur_inner_child said:

I know a couple like that. They just kiss. She's vowed not to have sex till she marries. I honestly don't know how they do it. But I admire her for holding on lol

HOWEVER, if they're you're views, then I don't think you should impose them on anyone else. If you've chosen to remain virginal, congrats. But don't expect the rest of the world to follow suit. That REALLY annoys me.

But that's a different story all together. The couple I know have been dating for a year. I think their relationship can last without sex, but I also know there have been issues about it (and most probably will be for awhile)

*Buttercup*

HSC
Kwayera said:

lol, 95%? i dont think so.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
*Buttercup* said:
lol, 95%? i dont think so.
it's worked 100% for me so far.

Any like. I frikin live with my boyfriend of 4 years.

All in all, pill + condom = fuck you are safe as hell

*Buttercup*

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
it's worked 100% for me so far.

Any like. I frikin live with my boyfriend of 4 years.

All in all, pill + condom = fuck you are safe as hell
i was questioning 95% effectiveness for a condom, im pretty sure its more like 70%... 75..something like that

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
70% would be what i like to call the retard factor, people who dont know how to use them, dont use lube, rip then and dont stop etc etc. Where did you get that from anyway? catholic school sex ed? If you arent a retard and you know how to use a condom then its more like 98%, if you also arent a retard and know how to use the pill and you use both then you wont get pregnant.

Sperm not making it to the uterus + no egg in the tubes = no pregnancy :)

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
I heard a case where a woman choked to death during oral sex with a guy wearing a condom. The guy ejaculated so hard that the condom came off the penis and lodged directly in the woman's throat, which she died soon after.

Talk about a Super Load.

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
I was with my ex boyfriend for nine months and we never had sex.

We did other stuff though.

The problem was it was a physical reason that I couldn't sleep with him. We tried to sleep together a few times but it never happened.

We were in the final stages of the relationship, I had a doctors appointment to sort it out and everything. He dumped me before the appointment so he could sleep with some other slut.

But...now the problem is sorted out, so, it is fairly pathetic that this guy couldn't wait a few weeks.

Oh well, he was clearly a dickhead and I'm very glad we never ever slept together.

xx

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
We were in the final stages of the relationship, I had a doctors appointment to sort it out and everything. He dumped me before the appointment so he could sleep with some other slut.
The moral of the story, girls, is that if you blue-ball your boyfriend, he will get sick of your shit. If he says he doesn't mind, he's lying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)