Those little things... (1 Viewer)

henry08

HSC
N/A
Wobbly desk are annoying.

there was one guy who was talking to himself during it, althoguh he was a fair way away from me so it didn't bug me. People near him though were pissed.

henry08

HSC
N/A
Absolutezero said:
Mines just a hair problem. I have to bring a headband into the exam just to keep it from falling in my face. First exam I forgot to bring the band, so I had to keep tying it back during the test.
A supervisor mad this girl next to me tie her hair up during the exam for some reason.

xtremedude

awesome member
HSC
people who breathe loudly or have the sniffles the whole time, just blow ur fricken nose n stfu!:mad:

sam jay

HSC
yeah, my deck wobbled too.
and stupid kids out side of the exam hall were talking and being so loud.
everyone was getting anooyed at them aswell

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
- they were knocking down a wall in the building i was in, so it was very loud
- the girl behind me breathed to loud
- the guy in front of me swore all the fucking time
- the supervisor farted like ten times
- the room was stinking hot and made my hand sweaty
- i had two pens run out of ink

janaranaran!

HSC
Darnie said:

this post made me lol so hard!

nah, mine was basically justs a really squeaky desk - i was concentrating so hard on not squeaking so i didn't piss everyone else off. also my friend in front of me accidently knocked all her crap off the desk, sooooo funny

i find having people in my eyeline NOT working really distracting though

HSC
munchiecrunchie said:
A spider slowly lowered itself onto my table during the english exam. I managed to flick it off my desk, I think it probably died . . . I really hate spiders though, so it interrupted my train of thought and gave me the shivers.
Haha in my trial there was a spider on the floor near my desk. I must've looked down every 5 seconds to check that it wasn't going near my feet. <_<

rah-rah-2491

HSC
i'd cross my legs and my foot would get cold so then i'd sit on my foot to warm it up... and then my chair was sticking into my back so i'd cross my legs again... lol vicious cycle

xJaix

HSC
Girls squeeling outside the study centre didn't help one bit, very distracting indeed.

when others have their exam we're told to be quie.t clearly others wont do the fucken same for us.

should make cooing sounds when they have their exams or get one of those funny novelty horns that get annoying after 2 seconds. :)

oh, when i put my hand up for another booklet the supervisor came all the way from the front of the study centre (i was near the back) to see what i wanted then when i told her she had to get the booklet from the lady standing behind me. grr. i had a few words to say to the supervisor but i kept my thoughts to myself. :)

danniface.

HSC
There was a pigion on the other side of the wall I was near, and it would not.shut.up the entire exam.

And because I was at the front of the hall the supervisors were just as irritating, whispering about their grand children and what not.

OH and the supervisors lurking over your shoulder.

amethyst10

HSC
N/A
The girl sitting next to me started tearing up because she felt so ill. I thought she was a trooper for coming in the first place, but halfway through Module B, she got up, ran to the back after nearly collapsing three times and eventually ran out to chuck.

Quite an episode! But it didnt annoy me. She's a goodie.

evche

HSC
some crows decided to throw down on the roof of the exam room, all you heard was thumping, skwarking and rattling, god damn!

advanced sam

HSC
N/A
LOOMESY said:
the continuing chatter among the supervisors..
god i hate that!!!
and they talk.
and one of them, u know every so often you look up and think, kept staring at me, like i was gonna talk or something. but she was at the other side of the room! and for some reason when "pens down" time came, and you know you have to fill in that extra paper with your name on.., she made a beeline for me. weird.

+ in addition to that, before we had even statred we were all talking, and yet, when i started to talk, "hey you up the back!, no talking we are in exam conditions"
there must be some vendetta.

Bilama

HSC
Darnie said:
lol
yeah

Tha Wishkah

HSC
sitting in back corner of room, a supervisor sitting next to be doing cross words.
when she couldnt get an answer she'd tap her pen on the page, fucking annoying as

When they swapped positions (one at front on in corner), the second lady just stood there next to me swaying for like 45 minutes. It was the most distracting thing ive ever endured.

Geohood

HSC
This all happened during my Business studies exam:

- Blackout 10 mins into it.... we had to wait another 15 minutes before we moved to a new room
- 5 mins into our new setting the guy next to me (now really squashed up in the new room) decided he'd finish the exam and since we can't leave he was just moving around figiting the whole time and went to the toilet every 30 mins
- For the last 10 minutes the supervisor decided to go upto him and have a conversation with him in the middle of the exam
- I was busting for over an hour since I started feeling I had to go to the toilet about half way through and it took way longer than expected due to the blackout..

But I reckon I did alright :)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolutezero
Mines just a hair problem. I have to bring a headband into the exam just to keep it from falling in my face. First exam I forgot to bring the band, so I had to keep tying it back during the test.

A supervisor mad this girl next to me tie her hair up during the exam for some reason.
That's strange. Maybe they thought she was hiding notes in it. :) I know I wasn't allowed to wear my hood. Believe me, as a guy, having to tie your hair back for an exam isn't a good thing.

Geohood

HSC
LOL my mate has an afro they had to check through his hair after checking his equipment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)