those who have school formals after the HSC?? (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
Mine's on the 16th Nov. We are so retardly early it's not funny. Probably because everyone's running off to schoolies the following week in my school, so it was either then or after Speech Night, in early December.

belissimo

HSC
My formal is on the 22nd November at Watersedge in the city. Should be good. That is if i manage to get everything organised in time. I got my dress today and i need to go get shoes and the rest of it. I need shoes quick-smart, so I can learn to walk in them. The joys of formal-dom.

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
mines tomorrow night also. just finished buying everything today. so what is everyone who has their formal tomorrow night doing afterwards?

CoFFee BreAk

HSC
Mine will be the day after tomorrow :D As soon as it finishes, I'm gonna be on the verge of extreme relaxation, considering I still have to practice for Friday's performance, which costs me a lot of energy

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
its so weird how our school had it b4 da hsc... while most schools have it afta

VQ

HSC
Hey....did it last night and I'm still so sleepy after waking up till around 4 in the morning...we did it in hotel in Jakarta and everything went excellent....I luph it! AND coffee break did go to the same school as I do (did?) and she did excellent singing =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)