Thoughts on Ext English Exam (1 Viewer)

Shortii Tania

im not short, im fun size
HSC
Feeling nervous about the exam? Freaking out that you will go blank? Realise you barely know ur content?
Join the club!
F'n hate ext eng and cant wait to finish! :ninja:

cerys

because i can.
HSC
I have yet to study. Hopefully a nice 3 hour cramming session will get me 80+ like usual :)

*knocks on wood*

Will be at least relieved to get this done and over with.

Shortii Tania

HSC
just imagine, after tomorrows exam... NO ENGLISH FOREVER!!! woo lo l:party:
I wont have to think about crime fiction again or creative writing etc.

posey-rose

The lost member
HSC
ergh, not looking forward to this exam at all!

fingers crossed the essay isnt about some abstract concept like passion

Shortii Tania

HSC
:( i was reading some past forums on ext english exams and it is said that ext english paper will be really hard...not happy...
are any of you prepared for the creative writing section?? I have no idea whether i should come up with a story now or just come in and think of it in the exam...

Shortii Tania

HSC
ergh, not looking forward to this exam at all!

fingers crossed the essay isnt about some abstract concept like passion
If it will be anything like that questions then for me it will be an EPIC FAIL! bahhh

posey-rose

The lost member
HSC
in both the half yearlies and the trials i failed the essay... 9/25 for half yearlies and 11/25 for trials (i improved :) ).

creative writing saves me from epic fail....

i wouldnt worry about how hard it could be tonight, just go in the exam do the best you can do and if need be buy a whole tub of ice cream to drown the sorrows in...

junk food is so good for disapointment.

Shortii Tania

HSC
i just hope that at least one of the english exams wil turn out good and pass well enough to get into the 80s coz i screwed up so much in paper 1!
I am cramming for the essay and well with the creative writing response, thats where i fail...
is anyone doing crime fiction??

Katherwin

HSC
Im doing Crime Fiction, unfortunatley...

Cant wait till its over! :D

Im not really nervous. Ive reached the point where I just dont care anymore... Which probably isnt good. :)

Shortii Tania

HSC
lol fair enough.

Crime fiction unit has really screwed up crime movies for me...like when i want to just sit and watch a good crime movie, i dont want to go ooo thats a red herring! lol the conventions ruined it for me..i didnt really care that much about conventions but after analysing so many texts i cant help recognising all the conventions in movies and books...so annoying

Enigmanation

HSC
Feeling nervous about the exam? Freaking out that you will go blank? Realise you barely know ur content?
Join the club!
F'n hate ext eng and cant wait to finish! :ninja:
Yes, This. Definitely. Fuck im pretty screwed for this exam, still cramming my essay into me, not going all too well. Creative will hopefully be alrite though. Hoping ill be able to scrape a mid-high E3.

Shortii Tania

HSC
lol gosh is it only me who suffers in creative writing but prefers the essays?
i am cramming for the essay part atm too...but the thought of writing a creative piece right on the spot in an exam scares the shit out of me...i cant do stuff like that hence the 13/20 for my last creative writing piece...a real piece of shit it is.

Enigmanation

HSC
Well im with you there somewhat, if they ask us something pretty obscure for the creative(ie, anything that doesnt really fit with the story i came up with a few weeks ago) im gonna be fucked and just slam my head on the table.
I'm thinking it would've been a good idea to Start studying for this earlier than 8pm =/
Ohhh well. We'll see how it goes.

blabla91

HSC
It's so comforting to see that at least everyone else has also given up on english extension... I HATE CREATIVE WRITING.. especially sci fi creative writing, as nerdish as this sounds im almost excited for the essay i really enjoy analysing sci fi just not writing it, I have one story if it doesnt fit the obscure stimulus they give us thats too bad

ihatehsc123

HSC
im doing crime fiction
as long as the question isnt
"passion is at the heart of crime fiction, yet detachment is crucial"
i should be completely fine

Shortii Tania

HSC
i hate most of the essay questions on the past papers...the one i got for my trial was the best!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)