• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Thoughts on iPads for school? (1 Viewer)

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
Not that much.

It's crazy that they looked it up. I'm not going to go into the details but there could be a number of reasons as to me not being 'automatically rich'.
wait are we talking about high school fees or unsw fees. (if you had high school fees that were expensive [to a normal persons standards] without a scholarship, then you’re probably rich. nothing to be ashamed about).

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
wait are we talking about high school fees or unsw fees. (if you had high school fees that were expensive [to a normal persons standards] without a scholarship, then you’re probably rich. nothing to be ashamed about).
high school fees. Am not ashamed.

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
Not that much.

It's crazy that they looked it up. I'm not going to go into the details but there could be a number of reasons as to me not being 'automatically rich'.
highkey didn't look it up & js assumed it was $$
okay sure, maybe not the school fees. but the ipad pro 13". not even 11" or air. your degree doesn't even need anything that only the pro model would offer. idk, doesn't seem very middle class-y.

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
Not a good representation of someone's financial status.

MoeyNeeds90+

HSC
Hello,

I was wondering if iPads are a good option for school use? I was thinking about buying an iPad 10th gen and apple pencil (with my scholarship money hehe) to use for studying, notes, revision, etc. i think it would especially be useful for me for maths where it is so annoying wasting so much paper rewriting working out/diagrams/etc when it would be so much easier on an iPad. i honestly think it would motivate me to study more, like having it all in one place. there are a few people in my year as well as my maths teacher, who uses an iPad and it looks so much easier to do stuff imo.

does anyone have any experience with using an iPad for school, and what is your opinion on it + how did it affect your study? Thanks :oldsmile:
If ur in year 12 which is soon to finish I would suggest buying one that will last into university as u will def need one then :)

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
ehhh we can agree to disagree
I mean I had no real choice since I couldn't do the hast or edutest last year.... I'm not in any way shape or form rich, so like... There are lots of reasons why someone would attend a private school- not solely because they were rich as there are many ways to push those fees out--> such as scholarships. AND if ur an old boy/girl, you get a pretty huge discount asw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)