Thoughts on Paper 1 of the CSSA Trial Exam (1 Viewer)

mel&nate

HSC
gezzill said:
nar some of my friends from public schools did the same paper we did today. and im from a catholic school

CAN I JUST SAY, IF YOUR GOING TO DO THE EXAM NEXT WEEK, DO U GET THE SAME PAPER AS THOSE WHO DID IT TODAY.

Cob-was-here

HSC
Ah I stuffed Section 3 (question 4 - imaginative)
Oh well, sections 1 and 2 were the best i've ever done in either...ever...not saying much though

Miss Leah

HSC
mel&nate said:
CAN I JUST SAY, IF YOUR GOING TO DO THE EXAM NEXT WEEK, DO U GET THE SAME PAPER AS THOSE WHO DID IT TODAY.
nope. all catholic trials had to start today im pretty sure.
your school might be setting their own paper or you are doing the independent school trials.

so you cant cheat haha

tenice

HSC
mel&nate said:

lol i highly doubt it

Taskan

HSC
i stuffed up my timing, so i didn't write as much as i would've liked for some bits, but i thought it was relatively painless

VicerExciser

HSC
Miss Leah said:
nope. all catholic trials had to start today im pretty sure.
your school might be setting their own paper or you are doing the independent school trials.

so you cant cheat haha
Damn, there goes my plan B.

cait33

Doctor's Companion
HSC
i was dreading that paper.... so glad its over!
section one was good..... i got the heritage house thing (well i hope i did or i just lost a lot of marks...) but i couldnt find 2 contrasts in mars for ages- mind blank
section II was alright, im not the most creative writer, but my planned story fitted perfectly
section III stuffed it up.... my mind thought the Q was hard so it made it harder for me. cut so much time off the other sections and was still rushing to finish!!

good luck tomorrow guys!
i had better practice writing module essays.... bleh

Last edited:

Pud09

HSC
I thought section 3 Q4 (I.J's) question was pretty good and there's a chance a few ppl who would have nailed it. Section 1 was alright but as somone said earlier text 3 was a bit dodge...and creative writing is always pretty ordinary but i spose the qoutes are pretty easy to work....does anyone know wat exactly markers look for in creative writing?

BrOmO666

HSC
yeh that text 3 of section one was dodgy..had to have a writer since i busted my shoulder last week :( otherwise it was a good exam - the essay q was nice and simple

mel&nate

HSC
they cost $100 per student, i heard our teachers talking in the staffroom.
oh and they also pay it through your school fees! NOT FAIR! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE JUSTICE SYSTEM!!!
we should totally stab ceazser :)

Last edited:

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
mel&nate said:
they cost $100 per student, i heard our teachers talking in the staffroom.
hahahaha. that's the biggest bullshit I've heard. Assuming there are 200 students in the grade, some simple Maths,

200 X 100 = $20,000!!!

Each school has say 15 subjects? 15 X 20, 000 = a very big number that I'm having trouble working out. Hold on,... $300,000.

I don't think so.

letashhha

HSC
I thought that paper 1 was alright. I fear tomorrow will be Hard, very hard.
I think that text 3 on sec 1 was dodgy as well. and i didnt really like the first text either... & my story was alright i guess.
anyone got any good points for king lear and fifieth gate tomorrow?
-tash:)

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
eamon17 said:
lol thats not too baddd
ours was 15%
ant tomorrow is 30%

english sucks :mad:
thats heaps!
and tomorrows is 10% as well, so all up 20%
but maths is 40%
and sor is 43% wtf lol.

mel&nate

HSC
Wassup? said:
hahahaha. that's the biggest bullshit I've heard. Assuming there are 200 students in the grade, some simple Maths,

200 X 100 = $20,000!!!

Each school has say 15 subjects? 15 X 20, 000 = a very big number that I'm having trouble working out. Hold on,... $300,000.

I don't think so.
are you calling me a liarr?

dannielle c

HSC
i didnt think it was too bad, the questions were ok and i wrote more that i thought. my teacher told us that the second paper is pretty hard and the front line question is weird. soo totally screwed for 2moz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)