Thoughts on the CSSA SDD Exam Paper 2008 (1 Viewer)

jonaxiang

HSC
I did the Independent Paper and only got 47% :(...However i've compared it to the CSSA Trial Paper and i must say the Independent is a million times harder than the CSSA Paper cause we had to do more algorithms and pseudocode which was piss annoying. LOL, when the teacher showed us the CSSA 2008 paper with one of the questions with the algorithm having no question attached to it. CSSA papers are always riddled with errors haha

miche11e

HSC
hehe yeah... when we were doing reading time i saw it and i told the examiner people, but they were old ladys with no idea about software so they were like "are you sure theres no question there?" and i was like"yeah...?" so she said just leave it and before we got our test back our teacher gave us the proper lesson

BoyNextDoor

HSC
jonaxiang said:
I did the Independent Paper and only got 47% :(...However i've compared it to the CSSA Trial Paper and i must say the Independent is a million times harder than the CSSA Paper cause we had to do more algorithms and pseudocode which was piss annoying. LOL, when the teacher showed us the CSSA 2008 paper with one of the questions with the algorithm having no question attached to it. CSSA papers are always riddled with errors haha
lol
I saw that error in our paper! At first I thought it may have been some sort of question where you had to explain what the algorithm does.
That was pretty dumb though!

mr-r34

HSC
bro the exam would of been easy if i had a proper qualified teacher and i know lots of people say this but this time its for real all he does is shit and all we do is play dota(warcraft) he dosent evan know the course man, if it wasnt for our yr 11 teacher who left b4 yr 12 we would all get like 5. i rekon my mark is ganna be round 60-70 per cent no thanks to this dud lol, and his given back some of our marks lol i dont evan know how he marked it its like he looked n guessed a number rofl

shreddr

HSC
can someone please upload the indepedent paper up, withanswers and ill upload the cssa paper with answers in exachange thank you :D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
My accelerated friend got something like 92 in CSSA paper.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
BoyNextDoor said:
Far out, that's way too good for this subject.
Yeah, he is freak. My school doesn't provide SDD so he is learning on his own but he is an absolute freak!

BoyNextDoor

HSC
I've got a copy of it though. Our teacher gave them back to us after marking it.

BoyNextDoor

HSC
lyounamu said:
Yeah, he is freak. My school doesn't provide SDD so he is learning on his own but he is an absolute freak!
Oh, what do you mean by that? They don't offer classes for it but instead self study program for this subject?
That's crazy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)