Thoughts on the exam? (2 Viewers)

_Josh_

HSC
Thanks I got the same but
10- c
14-d
17-c
Yeh looking back at 17 I completely forgot that massage was a neural strategy. But then again, hydrotherapy is another neural strategy which is cooling but cryotherapy is more appropriate. So yeh, I think 17 was C

brendan437

HSC
I got d for 20 because it is just under the anaerobic threshold which means it's still in the aerobic training zone

harrypotterfan

HSC
WHAT THE HELL WAS THE VALIDITY RELIABILITY CRAP

I don't think I got more than 6/8 for that one... bs-ed so hard was barely even in syllabus

The rest of the exam was pretty decent though imo. Some multiple choice dodgy but they always are

dshah73

HSC
WHAT THE HELL WAS THE VALIDITY RELIABILITY CRAP

I don't think I got more than 6/8 for that one... bs-ed so hard was barely even in syllabus

The rest of the exam was pretty decent though imo. Some multiple choice dodgy but they always are
Yeah ikr, Validity + reliability AND the partnerships question (DUH FUK?)

_Josh_

HSC
What did you put for validity and reliability? I just dont even know if I wrote the right things lol like srs of all parts of the syllabus they choose THAT?
I wrote about using prescribed criteria to remove subjectivity, and about using tests that are both valid and reliable such as sprint tests for speed. It's just a lot of bullshit that hopefully they give a tick to. Asked head of PDH at my school after the exam and he said they're looking to give marks, especially for that taping question.

noogy77

HSC
Mine were:
1 B
2 C
3 A
4 A
5 A or C (Can't remember)
6 C
7 C
8 A
9 A
10 D
11 B
12 A
13 B
14 A
15 D
16 D
17 A
18 C
19 D
20 A

Bear in mind, multiple choice is probably the worst part of an exam paper for me haha.

Edit - Anyone got the solutions yet as well lol.

Mine were similar but I got
10 B
14 C - i think the correct answer is D but i could argue for A C and D
17 C
20 D

_Josh_

HSC
Mine were similar but I got
10 B
14 C - i think the correct answer is D but i could argue for A C and D
17 C
20 D
Yeh i'm going over it with a couple mates. We're arguing 20 A or D. Meh, we won't know till 17th December haha or until we get some sample answers :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)