Three Dead in P Plate Crash (1 Viewer)

Elite.Meat

fuck you all
HSC
his tyres were bald cause he'd been doin fully sik burnouts in his sik as illegal car coz dey was mad kunts

bv

HSC
according to friends of his fathers,
it was not a turbo,
it was not illegal
just a standard v6

KevinWu

HSC
The way some of you are carrying on here is fucking disgraceful. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

I happened to know the 19 year old driver Chris. He was one of my brothers best mates and I was pretty good mates with him myself (he came to my 21st, we hang together at the club sometimes etc.). You would never happen to meet a nicer and more polite young man. He was a top bloke and didn't deserve to be have his life cut short so tragically. Same goes for his passengers.

The general consensus is that he wasn't speeding, and trust me he is not a kid that will go around street racing and there is already witnesses saying that he wasn't speeding nor was he drag racing. Unfortunately he had just bought a new car a week ago and wasn't used to the car yet and was driving in terrible conditions. He has hit a massive puddle on the road and aquaplaned straight into a telegraph pole.

The real issue here should be the fact that one of the main roads in Sydney is in such a shocking state that it could get flooded like this to the point where cars are sliding across it travelling the speed limit. No doubt if Chris was more used to his car he probably could have avoided the situation, but thats not the point really. The other issue is WHY THE FUCK do we still have power poles. Wasn't it promised 15 years ago that power lines be buried under the ground? They are ugly and they are a leading cause of road accidents. Not to mention they are only offset like 50cm from the road at this stretch of highway leaving next to no margin for error. They will continue to claim lives until something is done about them.

And to the people calling them bogans and saying they deserved to die for being young hoons just go hang yourself already. Until it happens to you or some of your mates you have no idea how much pain it has caused his family and friends. As i said Chris was the most polite and respectful young man i've ever had the pleasure of hanging out with. May he rest in peace as well as his passengers.

+1. respect brother. its really shameful what the people have been saying on bos.

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Seriously, reading some of your comments is making me sick.

Who gives a shit if they are 'bogans'. No one deserves to lose their lives at our age.

They may have been speeding, or driving a too high-powered car, but they made a mistake. Have you guys never made a mistake? It is awful that they had to pay for it with their lives. And you think its funny to make a joke out of it?

Grow up.

mattyg87

HSC
the way some people carrying on here is one of the most disgraceful things i've ever seen in my life. There are plenty of wonderful people who live out this way. Stop fucking stereotyping everyone based on a few things you may have heard before. There are plenty of people who prefer to live out west with the slower pace and less snobby people etc.

And to call someone like Chris a bogan is a fucking joke. Chris was the most polite, friendly young man you could ever wish to meet. He would talk to my parents for a good 30 minutes and he was well mannered and a great guy to be around. He deserved better. Unfortunately he upgraded cars massively from something with little power to an XR6 (which wasn't turbo, as has been thrown around). Driving 80 in an XR6 wouldn't have felt that bad compared to what he had been driving for the past few years. Its tragic that something like this has happened, but instead of just pointing the finger at the driver and calling him a bogan etc. based on where he is from why don't you open your fucking mind for once. There were many factors involved (and going too fast for the conditions is one of them)..but seriously when will something be done about power poles? And upgrading roads that are in a really poor state of repair especially a busy road like the GWH. These are other factors that WILL cost more lives in the future yet you wanna take the stupid option of blaming the driver for everything. Seriously grow the fuck up guys.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I'm sorry but there were over 9000 falcons on the road on the weekend that I saw on the highway and only one of them managed to aquaplane and kill three people but he wasn't being irresponsible okay.

I'm sorry for the loss of your friends but just accept he was being irresponsible.

mattyg87

HSC
did you read what I said? He was travelling too fast for the conditions. Thats a fact and its simple as that. Fact is he had just gotten the car and would not have been used to handling it, especially in the rain. He had been driving for years before and he can't tell the future. Nobody ever expects something like this to happen to them or their friends until it actually happens. I'm sure a number of other people lost control in those sort of weather conditions over the weekend. Its just unfortunate for Chris and everyone involved that the car slid straight into a power pole. Yeah it mighta been irresponsible for him to be travelling at 80 given the conditions but it doesnt deserve to cost him and his friends their lives. And then to come on here with people practically laughing at them and calling them stupid bogans when they know nothing about the kids is a fucking disgrace.

HSC
Sorry for your loss. Nobody deserves to die like that.
I lost a friend in a car accident, both her and her mother died, and it was due to the weather conditions. Her dad lost control...

mattyg87

HSC
exactly :( makes it worse to see the whole media carry on and then idiots like certain people in this thread. It could happen to anyone

JB10

HSC
Why don't you all go spit on their graves to make yourselves feel even tougher? Fucking losers.

RIP to those who were lost.

Bereie

HSC
well they're not really lost you're not going to find them behind the sofa they are gone forever

bored6

HSC
i love trolling as much as the next guy, even joined in on the tree / car crash fiasco, but having seen the pictures of riet, nolan and being aware of the fact they are weak as piss kinda diminishes the appeal tbh.

HSC
they didnt deserve to die
their only mistake was being in the wrong place at the wrong time
through no fault of their own

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)