Time management for HSC (1 Viewer)

TigerMaster

HSC
Ok so I have 5 subjects for Hsc= bio, phy, maths, esl and ITM. As you know bio, maths happens at week 2 on Thursday and Friday respectively. Then ITM on week 3 Monday. After 1 week I'll have phy.

Question: do you think it will work out for me if I don't study phy now and focus on bio, maths, esl and ITM first, then study phy after ITM test finish? I mean I have a whole week to study for it. Moreover my strongest are maths, esl and ITM and weakest is biology, phy is just middle (rank=5th\30).

I doubt as 1 week may not be enough to memorise the content effectively. But I think it's the best method for me (not sure)

Please give me advise :)

He-Mann

Vexed?
HSC
N/A
Ok so I have 5 subjects for Hsc= bio, phy, maths, esl and ITM. As you know bio, maths happens at week 2 on Thursday and Friday respectively. Then ITM on week 3 Monday. After 1 week I'll have phy.

Question: do you think it will work out for me if I don't study phy now and focus on bio, maths, esl and ITM first, then study phy after ITM test finish? I mean I have a whole week to study for it. Moreover my strongest are maths, esl and ITM and weakest is biology, phy is just middle (rank=5th\30).

I doubt as 1 week may not be enough to memorise the content effectively. But I think it's the best method for me (not sure)

Please give me advise :)
Why not study phy a little bit every few days instead of completely neglecting it? Then when you're in the last one week of study, you have a head-start instead of having to do the tedious stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)