Time you studied today?? (1 Viewer)

how many hours??

• Total voters

goobabanasik

person
HSC
Ok well I'm on my study break so just wondering how many hours everyone studied today???

i did 5 yesterday.. today i hope to do 6ish maybe!

Sgs2006

HSC
N/A
around 5 - 6

but closer to exams i wanna go for 9

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
How do you guy study so much? I haven't started, aside from Maths :S

Riviet

HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
6 hours :eek:

I didn't even study today.
I'm only warming up. :p

Will be stepping it up over this week (don't want to burn out in a few days).

Tim035

HSC
Sir Loin said:
Yay for 8!
c-cof-feee iss m-my f-frendd...:rofl:
QFT, coffee + low sound trance music= study all day :D

yeah I've been doing 6 most days... last friday i did 8 but I havn't done that much since. For me personally after about 6 hours unless its something like maths which is 100% problem solving then its not worth doing, because anything I read/ re summarise just doesn't stay in the brain like an hour afterwards.

Has anyone else noticed a lot of new faces on these forums in the last couple of weeks?... I'm not a big time poster but I tend to read a fair bit of these forums and a lot of new people are popping up asking for UAI estiments and study techniques etc.. lol its funny :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yesterday I did zip zero zlich study. However at the very least I have been writting and reading through my notes and question answers I made pre trial so at least that is something.

I agreed Tim035 a lot of new faces all with UrGeNt UAI predictions and HeLp threads.

webby234

HSC
N/A
It isn't really study, but I've been putting about 8 hours a day into my cosmology major project. Hoping to finish it tomorrow (it's due next wednesday), then I can get down to real study. The good thing is that we've already done the exams, so I'll have nothing more to do for that subject.

When I start studying I'll probably be looking at 8-10 hours a day.

Sir Loin

HSC
Tim035 said:
Has anyone else noticed a lot of new faces on these forums in the last couple of weeks?... I'm not a big time poster but I tend to read a fair bit of these forums and a lot of new people are popping up asking for UAI estiments and study techniques etc.. lol its funny :)
I don't need help...

...I need a miracle...:cold::uhoh::( [Regrets bludging for past 9 months]

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
so far ive counted 44 hours of productive study since my graduation which was 10 days ago (9 days if you dont include today since i havent started studying)

i went full out for most of the first week and now ive started slacking off. im hoping to pick it up a bit and maybe get an average of 6 hours per day.

im just worried about my humanity subjects (english and history). i dont really know how im meant to study for them besides writing essay after essay. ive been doing good studying for my "memorise the textbook" subjects but i dont know if i have the attention span to sit and write essays for an entire day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)