• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Time you studied today?? (1 Viewer)

how many hours??

• Total voters
HSC
i have a friend who when ever i see her i get stressed out straight away...

1- she has already memorised all of anicent history,
2- has memorised 3/4 of legal studies,
3- memorised all of arabic,
4- is 3/4 through english,
5- i think 1/2 through senior science

... and she does at LEAST 10 hours study per day and when i was talking to her at school she told me that there was no way i could get a good UAI, coz i didnt study, and i sometimes do around 6 hours max.

karoooh

HSC
Went to state and couldn't do as much study as I usually can do - And now I'm extremely tired. Very disappointing. :(

And I think I may have seen Brian (Riviet) a few times, but I wasn't too sure so I didn't say hi. :S Sorry luv!

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
karoooh said:
Went to state and couldn't do as much study as I usually can do - And now I'm extremely tired. Very disappointing. :(

And I think I may have seen Brian (Riviet) a few times, but I wasn't too sure so I didn't say hi. :S Sorry luv!

dont worry caro, =( me neither
fall off sleeping after phyiscs

that does it
i am going state too !

Tim035

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
i have a friend who when ever i see her i get stressed out straight away...

1- she has already memorised all of anicent history,
2- has memorised 3/4 of legal studies,
3- memorised all of arabic,
4- is 3/4 through english,
5- i think 1/2 through senior science

... and she does at LEAST 10 hours study per day and when i was talking to her at school she told me that there was no way i could get a good UAI, coz i didnt study, and i sometimes do around 6 hours max.
No offence but if your friend is needing to do that much she is either planning to be able to resite all her text books absolutly word for word and is aiming for that 99.?? UAI or is partially retarted and needs to study that much in order to get her head around what takes most people half the time. Also if she is working that hard why is she doing senior science??
A consistant 6 hours a day with some rightly timed craming the day b4 ur major exams will be enough unless your planning to do as my friend made up "A bachelor of rocket surgery" (where you perform surgery in out of space).
I know for me personally every day I go, right! today I will push past the 6 hour limit. But every day so far I get to 6 hours and my brain just withers to nothing and I stop absorbing anything and at that point you have to admit that you've done the best you can for today.

karoooh

HSC
^

Yea - The only prob is finding space. I think I would've done better had my friends 2nd group of friends hadn't started turning up and start checking out and chatting up the girls. Slightly rowdy etc. and so I kept getting distracted. Fuckers.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
karoooh said:

Hey dude, i was at state today, didn't see you? I don't go with big groups anymore, well at least with people that will easily distract me, as we end up doing very little. Eg. we got board the other day, so we ended up watching a movie haha.

mitsui said:
dont worry caro, =( me neither
fall off sleeping after phyiscs

that does it
i am going state too !
Come Stratty Jing lolz.

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
Yeah I haven't done any study for 5 days. Couldn't really be bothered explaining why. I can start again on Thursday. There's still hope for me right???? I can feel like 10 hour days coming on lol

latvia

HSC
N/A
I wish I were one of those people who are determined to study and actually do it....... consistent people
but nah... zero hours of study
as usual

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
latvia said:
I wish I were one of those people who are determined to study and actually do it....... consistent people
but nah... zero hours of study
as usual
I, as well.

Tim035

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
lol... 99.????????? man she is aiming for mid 80s... now she why i aim stressed out
Think of it this way, to get in the 80s she needs to be in the top 20% of the state, now do you really think over 20% of NSW atm is doing 10+ hours of study a day?
try 5% most likely an even smaller figure..

kristel

HSC
i've been studying around 4-5 hours each day?
just wondering i am mainly focusing on studying for english because thats my first exam and also my maths subjects.
what is everyone else studying at the moment??????

Ru8es

HSC
N/A
um so far 1
over the past couple of days about 4
today hopefully 8

:(
when will this end!

xxxx8888

HSC
today... i did 3. same with yesterday. and 0 hours the day before and the day before that. and the day before that i did 7 hours. varies...

tomorrow i'm planning to do atleast 6 hours. but that's what i said yesterday.

karoooh

HSC
Tried up to 2 today. Pathetic. I blame my going to State yesterday and then somehow getting sick - Could also possibly because of 2 of my friends from tutoring. :(

Am going to try till 7:30. :(

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
i did 4hrs so far.. & then went to sleep

cant concentrate during daytime (uh oh) & surprisingly energtic at midnight.

=@ then i have work training tomorrow & 2 days before AOS... =(...

HSC
mitsui said:
i did 4hrs so far.. & then went to sleep

cant concentrate during daytime (uh oh) & surprisingly energtic at midnight.

=@ then i have work training tomorrow & 2 days before AOS... =(...

i <3 you * hugss *:) i miss you heaps.... come to epping =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)