Timetable Clashes (1 Viewer)

coulda

HSC
DOH! the law lectures all look kinda important....*worried*

i'll attach the lecture schedule file with this post..
if any of you are in Usyd law 2nd yr+ and wouldnt mind taking a look to tell us first-years which ones are important to go to or not...?
(thank you!!!)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Like I said before, I'm gonna have a clash between MATH2070 and SOFT1002 in semester 2. If anyone's willing to take notes for MATH2070 (Optimisation & Financial Mathematics) for me, I'd be willing to reward them with a generous remuneration package + bum secks.

tez0r

Rawr?
HSC
coulda said:
=(
yeah well i emailed the School of Chemistry to ask if they will open another CHEM 1901 lecture (that Monday lecture) and they said that they are aware of 15 ppl with this CHEM 1901/LAWS 1006 clash and that "at this rate there will be no other lecture" *GRRRRRR

on another note, as Gordo mentioned earlier...i was on WebCT and for LAWS 1006 - Foundations of Law..they have put up the Lecture Series Schedule so that we can see which lectures are important to go to or not..

on the other hand, if us Science/Law people can come together and some go to law lectures while some go to chem notes (and swap alternatively if need be)..then we can swap notes or something!
yeah that sounds like a plan, add me to msn or email me or something coulda

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
The law/chem clash has always existed, and it's highly unlikely that either will budge to resolve the clash. Just turn up to all your law lectures, by the end of the semester you wouldn't even be bothering to turn up to chem at all.

coulda

HSC
yup ive added you to my MSN tezOr...
anyhow im turning up to the LAWS 1006 on Monday....although..us CHEM 1901 got an email that in lectures they will tell us more about the CHEM 1903/04 Chemistry Special Studies Program and how enrolments will be completed by Friday...maybe I'll dash over after the law lecture to ask the lecturer if I missed out on anything...

are you also doing Talented Student Program tez0r?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)