• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Timetable Question (3 Viewers)

Libbster

HSC
dagwoman said:
How many minutes do we have to get between classes that are back to back? I have to get from a sociology lecture in Eastern Avenue Auditorium to a psych lecture in Wallace.
lectures start at 5 past and finish at 5 to, so u have 10 mins. eastern ave to wallace is a pretty easy walk, unless you're a fat lard and walk slow :p

Skeeta

HSC
fush said:
skeeta, out of curiosity, what is the subject 'Swallowing' you have on ur timetable ???:confused:
Swallowing Impairments.

For people that cant.. swallow?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ok i have my timetable and i've customised it as best as i can to try and fit it in with my life. but i cant print it coz we've run out of ink and it said something like if i dont print it the next time i get it it could change... um basically i just want to know if i could copy down my timetable onto a piece of paper and use that until i can print it? or do you have to have a proper printed copy *confusion* i'm gonna copy it into word and save it to a disk and print it out at the library when i get a chance next week, that's ok too right?

sorry. im just tired and confuzzled.

tennille

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
ok i have my timetable and i've customised it as best as i can to try and fit it in with my life. but i cant print it coz we've run out of ink and it said something like if i dont print it the next time i get it it could change... um basically i just want to know if i could copy down my timetable onto a piece of paper and use that until i can print it? or do you have to have a proper printed copy *confusion* i'm gonna copy it into word and save it to a disk and print it out at the library when i get a chance next week, that's ok too right?

That's weird. It shouldn't change.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
yeah i know. hmm. well i've saved it on word...i shuffled it from a craphole timetable to a sexy one ;) ain't taking any chances lol.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:

hit print screen the Ctrl + C and paste it into paint or something and save it. Viola!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ok thanks, i have one other question: um when i was trying to get it to give me a day off i got confused by what it did...it coloured in the day (monday) blue but the subjects i had for that day were still on it, like they hadnt been moved anywhere else...so i didnt end up doing it. is that normal, like what does it mean... oh dear lord i need sleep, im so confused :|

tennille

HSC
When you colour it blue, you're trying to block those days. If there are still subjects there, then they are the only times the lectures are on.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
How do I double check that USyd has saved the right timetable to my name? I have one that I liked but tried a few changes to, but none of the changes were good enough so I said "I do not want this timetable" to the changed timetable. I just want to double check that the timetable I've made is still the same one USyd thinks I have.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Sorry to butt into this conversation but can I get a few questions answered?

1. Do I get to keep the timetable that I currently have? I'm quite o.k with my one at the moment and I don't want to lose it.

2. If I want to change it, how soon do I have to do that?

3. Is there enough time to get from one lesson to the next? What if I have two consecutive classes which are both held at opposite ends of the campus.

4. What if these tutorial classes are full because everyone wants a certain time?

tennille

HSC
dagwoman said:
How do I double check that USyd has saved the right timetable to my name? I have one that I liked but tried a few changes to, but none of the changes were good enough so I said "I do not want this timetable" to the changed timetable. I just want to double check that the timetable I've made is still the same one USyd thinks I have.
If you click "I don't want to change this timetable", then it will remain the same.

Sparcod said:
Sorry to butt into this conversation but can I get a few questions answered?

1. Do I get to keep the timetable that I currently have? I'm quite o.k with my one at the moment and I don't want to lose it.

2. If I want to change it, how soon do I have to do that?

3. Is there enough time to get from one lesson to the next? What if I have two consecutive classes which are both held at opposite ends of the campus.

4. What if these tutorial classes are full because everyone wants a certain time?
1. Yes
2. Not completely sure, but try and do it before uni starts. You probably have until the first week is over.
3. There is usually 10 minutes between back to back classes (finish at 5 to, and begin the next lecture at 5 past).
4. You'll be fine with the tutorial. If it the timetable allows it, then you're definitely in that class.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
oh my god i am so confused with mine
it looks terrible but every week is different like i have a lab week 3, 5-8, 13
this is like for every lab/lecture. but different weeks!! waaah
and i have fucking annoying lectures at 2 and 3 pm bah!

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
so, just to get clarification, now that I have had the timetabler arrange my timetable, and seeing that I'm actually quite happy with it all and dont want to change it - am I guaranteed this won't change? and I won't need to go in person to do anything at all?

i'm all set?

also, is there anyway on MyUni to see which classes i've been enrolled into and what my final timetable is again?

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Thanks everyone who has answered one of my questions!

tennille

HSC
wm_abusef said:
so, just to get clarification, now that I have had the timetabler arrange my timetable, and seeing that I'm actually quite happy with it all and dont want to change it - am I guaranteed this won't change? and I won't need to go in person to do anything at all?

i'm all set?

also, is there anyway on MyUni to see which classes i've been enrolled into and what my final timetable is again?
Your timetable should not change (I think once, someone's randomly changed, but I think that was because their classes had changed). This will be your final timetable.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
my sexy timetable just got sexier. and what's best is that I could have gotten a 2 day week. But i dont want that, as itd be too intense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)