• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Timetables Are Out! (1 Viewer)

chepas

HSC
Lainee said:
Yeah, I think the people who changed your timetable interpreted your 'crosses' to mean that you don't want classes during those times. Looking at your timetable - that wasn't achievable on Thursdays.
So I'm still enrolled in that particular class at that time/day?

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Yes u still have that class at that time

SmokedSalmon

HSC
LoneShadow said:
have a look at my timetable
owch... thats hectic. Hope you manage those long uni hours.

My timetable is pretty good after a few fixups. Wednesday is my only dodgy day, but I get to sleep in on tuesday and thursday and I am not bothering to go at all on friday.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i joined the line outside madsen at around 1pm and got in the room about 1/2 and hr later so it wasnt too bad although at first impression, the line looked RIDICULOUS, snaking round the back of the building. Got my dream 3 day timetable with lunch breaks now. Rather than my previous 6 hr marathon lec and tute thing on 2 days and one single tute on thursday lol

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
SmokedSalmon said:
owch... thats hectic. Hope you manage those long uni hours.

My timetable is pretty good after a few fixups. Wednesday is my only dodgy day, but I get to sleep in on tuesday and thursday and I am not bothering to go at all on friday.
ye I knu. da worst thing about it is dat 4 out of 5 days start at 8 am. For me to get to uni on time..I have to get up at 6 am. The rest of it looks almost exactly the same as my school timetable.

and ye....ur wednesday is "hectic"...:p

SmokedSalmon

HSC
LoneShadow said:
ye I knu. da worst thing about it is dat 4 out of 5 days start at 8 am. For me to get to uni on time..I have to get up at 6 am. The rest of it looks almost exactly the same as my school timetable.

and ye....ur wednesday is "hectic"...:p
I had 8am starts last year for maths. You are not going to survive 8am starts in winter when it is freezing cold and so dark outside. :( I gave up after 4 weeks.

wednesday is pretty screwy. but I really wanted to be part of this Kendo club at uni where you learn how to sword fight... so I had to change my timetable.

Last edited:

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
LoneShadow, we have many common classes, including all physics and software classes and some maths ones

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
I had to get mine fixed today. Got there at about 11:30 or so, sorted a clash by 12. Half an hour, wear sunscreen, but get food first, and be sure to rock up WHEN it opens!

I'd post my timetable but am too lazy.

SharkBait

HSC
dun like it

not that im complainin or anythin coz i know i have it easy compared to sum otha friends of mine, but i have a 1hr lecture on monday early in the morning and THAT IS IT! for monday i mean. i have at least 2 hrs of transport time altogetha and im going for a ONE HOUR LECTURE? come on guys, is that worth it? also, i heard that lectures are impossible to change...but i REALLY wanna change it to another day. does anyone know if its possible?
thanks!!

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
SmokedSalmon said:
I had 8am starts last year for maths. You are not going to survive 8am starts in winter when it is freezing cold and so dark outside. :( I gave up after 4 weeks.

wednesday is pretty screwy. but I really wanted to be part of this Kendo club at uni where you learn how to sword fight... so I had to change my timetable.

8 am is a bit early....but I'm kinda used to getting up early. I usually get up btween 6:30 and 7:00 am. And on the days dat I've got morning shift...I get up at 4 am.

but as u said...it could be very frustrating in winter....[dat's if I have the same timetable until then.]. I kinda like how they have placed each related lesson in the right order...so i don't think I'm gonna play around with it.

acmilan said:
LoneShadow, we have many common classes, including all physics and software classes and some maths ones
yeah...lookin forward to it......When I have problems I might ask you for help.....of course...very nicely *with my rifle against your neck [knowing I joint rifle club]*...:D

Collin

HSC
N/A
Who else here is trying to fit in a part-time job in with the uni schedule? I gotta somehow squeeze 28 hours of work each week into my timetable.. :eek:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
SharkBait said:
not that im complainin or anythin coz i know i have it easy compared to sum otha friends of mine, but i have a 1hr lecture on monday early in the morning and THAT IS IT! for monday i mean. i have at least 2 hrs of transport time altogetha and im going for a ONE HOUR LECTURE? come on guys, is that worth it? also, i heard that lectures are impossible to change...but i REALLY wanna change it to another day. does anyone know if its possible?
thanks!!
i have that as well. 2 hr transport altogether as well. Doesnt really bother me too much cos i only have 3 days a week anyway. If they say they cant change it, they mean it. I've heard enough people whinge to the timetable helpers and advisors today.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
Who else here is trying to fit in a part-time job in with the uni schedule? I gotta somehow squeeze 28 hours of work each week into my timetable.. :eek:

me...I might have to fit 24 hrs of work...cuz my boss asked me to....but I might reduce it down to 1 shift of 12 hrs per week. I already have 25 hrs of uni + 15 hrs of travel...so + another 12 = 52 hrs. I need to sleep for 56 hrs per week...so I'm left with 60 hrs. I will spend 20 hrs of dat playing PC games....20 hrs of TV, eating and toilet.....10 hrs of rest...and 5 hrs of music. That leaves me with 5 hrs to spend...on my studies....:eek:

Lainee

HSC
JKDDragon said:
I've got 16 hours of work a week... I'm so not going to manage it. Travel time eats up 3 hours of my day already! I'll either have to study pass midnight or on Sundays only. :p

Collin

HSC
N/A
Travel time eats up a huge portion of my week's time.. not to mention cost too (of bus tickets), which = more time slaved at work = I lose.

Dammit, can't believe they haven't invented teleporters yet!

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
Travel time eats up a huge portion of my week's time.. not to mention cost too (of bus tickets), which = more time slaved at work = I lose.

Dammit, can't believe they haven't invented teleporters yet!

oi...stop giving research ideas away so cheap........and also.....even if u sell them...leave some for me...cuz I want to do a PhD in physics...so..DON'T RUIN IT......:p

zeropoint

HSC
Has anyone else's timetable mysteriously changed itself since this morning? My new timetable (as compared to the one I posted on page 8) is now,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)