• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Timetables Are Out! (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
zeropoint said:
Has anyone else's timetable mysteriously changed itself since this morning? My new timetable (as compared to the one I posted on page 8) is now,
Ah shit, that better not happen to me :(

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
zeropoint said:
Has anyone else's timetable mysteriously changed itself since this morning? My new timetable (as compared to the one I posted on page 8) is now,

hahahahhahahaha...it looks like my timetable now...except that you have to move the physics lab on friday to the uper slot...:D

zeropoint

HSC
Hmmm. . With the exception of of friday, our timetables are looking pretty similar LoneShadow. I can't believe we have to get to morning maths every day except wednesday. It's like school I swear!

Collin

HSC
N/A
zeropoint said:
Hmmm. . With the exception of of friday, our timetables are looking pretty similar LoneShadow. I can't believe we have to get to morning maths every day except wednesday. It's like school I swear!
Except it's generally even more boring, especially if you're doing stats.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
zeropoint said:
yep...but in school I had 6 periods of maths back to back on tuesdays...and dat was da only subject I had on tuesdays.

Lainee

HSC
zeropoint said:
Is it better or worse now? :) I really can't tell.. they both look er.. scary to me.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
i switched commercial law to political economy and i got from 5 days to 2. (once i change my fri worksop to tuesday and blow off the monday morning lecture)

yeah dawg!

Collin

HSC
N/A
absolution* said:
i switched commercial law to political economy and i got from 5 days to 2. (once i change my fri worksop to tuesday and blow off the monday morning lecture)

yeah dawg!
Only 1 lecture for 2 days of the week, man that's gotta suck.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Only 1 lecture for 2 days of the week, man that's gotta suck.
yeah im switching the one on friday when i go in tomorrow, so thats no problem. im gonna switch it (hopefully) to tuesday if possible.

then im just gonna not go on monday... get the audio tapes or something..

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
zannaz, we have the same MKTG3001 lecture... im kinda dreading the subject...

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Asquithian said:
Holy shit usyd has 8am lectures. Now thats just not right.
the earlier i go to uni, the earlier i can get back and spread my man love all over BOS

and you know you love that darling..

Collin

HSC
N/A
absolution* said:
yeah im switching the one on friday when i go in tomorrow, so thats no problem. im gonna switch it (hopefully) to tuesday if possible.

then im just gonna not go on monday... get the audio tapes or something..
You know, that change timetable function in MyUni is pretty flexible, the combinations you get depends on alot of factors which change regularly, such as vacancies in tuts etc. so go there often and try to modify your timetable and you can get all sorts of different combos.

I remember last year, no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't get a day off on my 26 hour week... I'd always get atleast 1 day with 1 lecture or something, but I kept trying and after a few days the situation with lect/tute numbers were at a position which enabled me to get a free Friday off.

SmokedSalmon

HSC
Can I go in tomorrow and fix up another person's timetable? Cause they have work all this week and no time to get to uni, and since I'm going again tomorrow to change mine I may as well do their's. Am I allowed to do so? I only have to change one prac around that's all.

Collin

HSC
N/A
SmokedSalmon said:
Can I go in tomorrow and fix up another person's timetable? Cause they have work all this week and no time to get to uni, and since I'm going again tomorrow to change mine I may as well do their's. Am I allowed to do so? I only have to change one prac around that's all.
I tried that once, got denied.

Collin

HSC
N/A
SmokedSalmon said:
even if that person is my own brother?
That shouldn't make a difference.. cause it's still another person. You could try bringing a signed letter giving you permission, or even get the Student Centre dudes to ring him up for confirmation... could work *shrugs*

SmokedSalmon

HSC
JKDDragon said:
That shouldn't make a difference.. cause it's still another person. You could try bringing a signed letter giving you permission, or even get the Student Centre dudes to ring him up for confirmation... could work *shrugs*
Ok I'll give that a go. Hope it works. Thanks for the help

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
snakeoils said:
zannaz, we have the same MKTG3001 lecture... im kinda dreading the subject...
Coolness! But yeah, i'm dreading it too! Damn stats...very intimidating. But i'm sure we'll get throught it.............hopefully!

J

jhakka

I got my timetable changed! :D

Monday
5pm-6pm: ENGL 1020 Lecture 1

Tuesday
11am-12pm: HSTY 1022 Lecture
12pm-1pm: EDUF 1018 Lecture 1
2pm-2pm: HSTY 1022 Lecture
3pm-4pm: PHIL 1011 Lecture
5pm-6pm: PHIL 1011 Tutorial

Wednesday
12pm-1pm: ENGL 1020 Lecture 2
2pm-4pm: EDUF 1018 Seminar

Thursday
10am-11am: EDUF 1018 Lecture 2
11am-12am: PHIL 1011 Lecture
2pm-3pm: HSTY 1022 Tutorial
3pm-4pm: ENGL 1020 Tutorial

Not much different to my old one, but now I can work on Mondays and Fridays and be able to sleep in.

jhakka said:
Monday
12pm-1pm: ENGL 1020 Lecture 1

Tuesday
10am-11am: EDUF 1018 Lecture 1
11am-12pm: HSTY 1022 Lecture
12pm-1pm: HSTY 1022 Tutorial
2pm-3pm: HSTY 1022 Lecture
3pm-4pm: PHIL 1011 Lecture
5pm-6pm: PHIL 1011 Tutorial

Wednesday
9am-11am: EDUF 1018 Seminar
12pm-1pm: ENGL 1020 Lecture 2

Thursday
10am-11am: EDUF 1018 Lecture 2
11am-12pm: PHIL 1011 Lecture
3pm-4pm: ENGL 1020 Tutorial

And thassit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)