Timetables for 2010 students. (1 Viewer)

H S C

HSC
alright i have no idea what im doing?
can someone assist?
i logged into sols and went to tutorial enrolment and it said

The subjects that you are enrolled in aren't currently setup to use the SMP OnLine tutorial system. Tutorial Enrolments generally don't open until a couple of weeks before session starts. To view tutorial information or other tutorial enrolment system links, click Tutorials & Practical Preferences For further information, please contact the Faculty/Department.

the website said enrolments were yesterday tho..

spazamataz

HSC
alright i have no idea what im doing?
can someone assist?
i logged into sols and went to tutorial enrolment and it said

The subjects that you are enrolled in aren't currently setup to use the SMP OnLine tutorial system. Tutorial Enrolments generally don't open until a couple of weeks before session starts. To view tutorial information or other tutorial enrolment system links, click Tutorials & Practical Preferences For further information, please contact the Faculty/Department.

the website said enrolments were yesterday tho..
Only commerce tutorial enrolment is open I think, and you have to do that through the commerce faculties tutorial preference system. It should be in your enrolment pack thing

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I enrolled in my Creative Arts tutorial yesterday. So others are open.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Ok, so for whoever was asking about Creative Arts tutorials and whether they have to go on Monday morning- if you haven't read SOLS yet, my flatmate doing Performance received a SOLSmail saying that YES, DEFINITELY, classes are on Monday morning.

harryc

HSC
So wait, tutorials are first week? I really should have asked when I was down there today.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
It's whatever it says in SOLS- so if it says AllWeeks, they start first week. If it says NotFirstWeek, then it's not til 2nd week. First year tutorials starting in first week is really rare though, the creative arts performance SOLSmail basically said Monday morning tutes are on cause that's when you sort out the rest of your timetable.
If you're still unsure, you can contact FCA central.
Monday - Friday
9.00am - 5.00pm
T: (02) 4221 3996
E: fca_enquiries@uow.edu.au

To clarify my earlier post- this was for Creative Arts (PERFORMANCE). If you're not in performance, I'm not sure.

spazamataz

HSC
BCM tutes start first week.
But I am not 100% sure which ones.
I think only the ones AFTER the lecture are, but I did ask, and they just said "yes there are tutes in first week".
Only problem is that in the part where you choose your tute its in the order of days after the lecture, like the week starts on the day of the lecture and then follows down, if that makes sense?
So I presume the tutes before the lecture don't start until the next week, but I have a lecture on that day so I will go just to make sure.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
If you turn up, and it's not on, it's not a huge deal. Just stick around the uni until your next lecture. Hang out at uni bar, go meet some people. :)

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Post on BOS, I might be at uni yelling at UniAdvice (incompetent!).

spazamataz

HSC
WOW!
BCM tutes filled up straight away! I got crap crap crap crap crap times!!!! And i was on at precisely 8pm!!!

What do you think my chances are of emailing and changing? Because I seriously do not want to be at uni until 8:30 on wednesday nights!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)