Timetables (Semester 2, 2011) (1 Viewer)

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
"The timetabling unit only allocates students to classes as requested by the departments which teach (and set the timetable) the units of study on offer.

You are not enrolled in any of these units of study, and so the central timetabling system cannot determine your timetable.

Please consult the schools or departments which are teaching your units of study for your timetable."

Yew, finally enrolled in my exchange units!

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
when and where can i get my timetable manually changed?

diet cola

HSC
N/A
Week Prior to Semester (Location TBA)
Wednesday 20 July - Friday 22 July (prior to week 1) 9:30am - 4:00pm
Week 1 of Semester 2 (Location TBA)
Monday 25 July - Friday 29 July (week 1 of Semester 2) 9:30am - 4:00pm
but yeah i am guessing it would be in the usual spot in carslaw.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

prity good, will be better once i move that thursday tute to wednesday 1pm

melanieeee.

HSC
does anyone know that site which tells you which classes are full and which are free. i got a pretty decent timetable. except for the fact that i got three hour continuous breaks for two different days. i could study during that time but meh.

Last edited:

melanieeee.

HSC
"You may select what times you are unavailable to attend classes. At no point can you request to be allocated to a particular class for any subject."

What is this bs.

If there's a tute time that I think is more convenient can I not ask for it?
im fairly sure you can. i do it all the time. all the time.

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
"You may select what times you are unavailable to attend classes. At no point can you request to be allocated to a particular class for any subject."

What is this bs.

If there's a tute time that I think is more convenient can I not ask for it?
You aren't able to do that over MyUni but going to a timetable advisor provided you have an acceptable reason, should allow you to obtain a more desirable timetable if spots are available in those classes.

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
I'm trying to enroll in ECOS2001 next semester, but whenever I try to do it online, I get the message that I've "failed prerequisite checking" (although I know I haven't). Has this happened to anybody else?

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
I'm trying to enroll in ECOS2001 next semester, but whenever I try to do it online, I get the message that I've "failed prerequisite checking" (although I know I haven't). Has this happened to anybody else?
When you say enrolling for next semester, do you mean the one coming up next week or Semester 1 in 2012?

Bdogz

HSC
N/A
Can anyone tell me how long before timetables are cemented into position, Example, I received my timetable ages ago but just today i customized it so that one of my tuts has been moved to a different day, will it take effect by monday?

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
Can anyone tell me how long before timetables are cemented into position, Example, I received my timetable ages ago but just today i customized it so that one of my tuts has been moved to a different day, will it take effect by monday?
I would presume that the staff have access to a dynamic database of students in their tute, otherwise it would seem rather neolithic. Besides, if you just show them a print out of your timetable and you aren't on the class list, they will happily add you from past experience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)