Timetables (1 Viewer)

mizukiyanagi

HSC
This might be a really stupid question but how do I manage my timetable? Im doing B design Visual Com.
I assume its not like at highschool where they just give you a sheet of paper with the timetable on it :| So Im a little confused on what to do.

And what does it mean when it says "registering" to a lecture?

Last edited:

supun47

HSC
Theres a whole lot of units you need to do in ur course which consist of lectures, practicals and tutorials. To complete a unit, you must attend a set minimum amount of lectures, practicals and tutorials. Theres always several lectures, tutorials and practicals that are the exact same thing but are on different times, so u can choose the one that suits ur time .

And yeah, appernetly u need 2 register to go to all the lectures, cant understand y.

1Eilatan

HSC
My sister told me something like, your name (once you pick your major pick the subjects or so) is put down for all the lectures of that course, but you have to manually pick the tutorials some time in February, and it goes on a first come first served bases. I know how confused you get, my major isn't even offered at my home campus, so I'm going to end up going to three campuses a week. *Rolls eyes* One of the joys of uni life, I suppose. Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)