Tips for first timers (1 Viewer)

BIGTYMA

Focus
HSC
dxb said:
Well I couldnt find a thread that disscussed it and since im still a virgin (by choice mind you lol) I thought I'd start one.

I'm with a chick now and I feel like I'm ready so any tips for myself cus I dont wanna fk things up with her - she's amazing lol.

Mabey people just tips in general for non first timers.

Anways, just list em.
they always seem to be virgins by "choice" lol.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Show the weeping young devotchka a little of the ol in-out in-out.

HSC guy

HSC
Can someone pllllllease send me a video of you and your bf/gf doing it along with instructions and stuff. Someone mentioned a "clit", can you point out where that is in the video. Thanks in advance.

CurlyRuby

HSC
HSC guy said:
Can someone pllllllease send me a video of you and your bf/gf doing it along with instructions and stuff. Someone mentioned a "clit", can you point out where that is in the video. Thanks in advance.
Good lord.

sca

HSC
My advice is not to try too hard, to relax and feel free to laugh if things don't go to plan.

In fact, don't have a plan. Explore each other's bodies as it feels "right". Let things progress at whatever speed feels natural.

However, here are some tips. (Just don't force them into the situation, and use your common sense... if they aren't right for you forget 'em).

• find somewhere private and comfortable (i.e. wait until you have access to a bed or at least a private tent... don't scoot off to a park or toilet somewhere).
  • start slow, and progress through the bases
  • focus on experiencing her body as a whole, i.e. hold her head while you kiss her, trace her body with your fingers (thighs, waist, neck),
  • tell her she's beautiful, that she's amazing and you want to please her, how good whatever feels
  • look at her face most of the time, looking her in the eyes will let her know it's important to you that you're with her and not just any other girl
  • don't tell her you love her if it isn't true (there's nothing wrong with not being in love with her yet)
  • take it slow on first entry. If she isn't wet, go back to foreplay - however keep in mind that realistically most first times aren't fantastic (in the physical pleasure sense)
  • in fact, it can be an idea to spend a little while just taking it slow so she can relax and get used to the sensation
  • expect blood, but don't be concerned if she doesn't bleed
  • if something goes "wrong" (like, I dunno, somebody farts) just laugh it off. Sex is meant to be fun.
And uh... this is all pretty common sense stuff to me, so I don't know what else to add.

Just don't try and have sex like you think people are supposed to have sex instead of just letting things happen naturally, if that makes sense.

=> Jess

decypher

HSC
Stick your penis into her vagina. Honestly it's not that hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)