Tips for Prelims! (1 Viewer)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Cant be bothered doing this Yr 11 shit anymore. Already given up.

Starting on the Yr 12 stuff now.
How did your study go?

What do you even plan to do for year 12 (as in subjects) You have the upcoming holidays to study for year 12 (after term 3 before term 4)

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
English is going pree good too I am actually enjoying english right now.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
English is going pree good too I am actually enjoying english right now.
lol I regret not writing my essays during the school holidays :(

Did any of you guys regret anything from prelim (maybe I should make a thread about this lol)?

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Have to do Duke of Ed hike in holidays...

Thinking of keeping 13 Units lel and then decide which one to drop just before the year ends.
Wow must be a pain haha

IDK if this is possible or not but could you actually study at duke of ed (I don't think that's possible)?

R U planning to pick up 4U maths?

Simorgh

HSC
Wow must be a pain haha

IDK if this is possible or not but could you actually study at duke of ed (I don't think that's possible)?

R U planning to pick up 4U maths?
Nah. Was planning to becoz of the crazy scaling at the same time wasn't that keen.

Lol even if you wanted to study, its not even near possible on Duke of Ed. Your literally hiking for 5 days through the bush carrying a 20kg backpack.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Nah. Was planning to becoz of the crazy scaling at the same time wasn't that keen.

Lol even if you wanted to study, its not even near possible on Duke of Ed. Your literally hiking for 5 days through the bush carrying a 20kg backpack.
Damm...I get this feeling though that you'll regret it because I know people who regret not doing 4U maths

Yeah. I also heard DOE (duke of ed) is unhygienic and stuff like that. Do people do duke of ed for fun or bonus HSC points?

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
What type?
They give like a 'scenario' that relates to the content being learnt and we just present it. It's meant to improve presentation skills but everyone just reads off their iPad.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
They give like a 'scenario' that relates to the content being learnt and we just present it. It's meant to improve presentation skills but everyone just reads off their iPad.
SO there's no point in studying if you're going to present what you learnt?

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Only subject that matters really is Maths. Other subjects like English not so.
Well sciences (phys and chem) kinda do matter, especially chem when there's going to be a lot of build up and application of what you've learnt from prelim chem

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
SO there's no point in studying if you're going to present what you learnt?
I'd rather make notes for the first year 12 modules since there's only a 2 week holiday for that. Also this site has plenty of notes for every subject.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I'd rather make notes for the first year 12 modules since there's only a 2 week holiday for that. Also this site has plenty of notes for every subject.
You mean physics and bio? What about maths and/or english?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)